Gun Says No, YN Says Yes

(Can I just say.... WRITING A BOOK IS SUPER STRESSFUL, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE ON A SCHEDULE?! WHY IS MY COOPING MECHANISMS STRESSING ME OUT?! NOT ONLY THAT BUT IM WONDERING AND STRESSING LIKE, ARE MY CHAPTERS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD TO THE READERS BUT TO ME THEY'RE BAD BECAUSE ITS MY OWN WORK, I KEEP ON REREADING IT AND I KNOW THE PLOT AND EVERYTHING?! OR LIKE, ARE THE CHAPTERS ACTUALLY GETTING WORSE?! Anyways, thanks for being so understanding and letting me take the week off! Enjoy the chapter! Also, I still have writer's block so I'm sorry if I take another break. It's just stress I think. I'll do my best to not pause the book again! Much love!)

Listening to Gun, or anyone really, isn't really my thing.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a black trenchcoat that had a hood to hide my face. I switched my Converse to black boots I just bought and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I hurried across the gravel ground and jumped in through a window before hidding behind some boxes and peeking out.

I was really surprised to see Goo was there too.

Thankfully, I was close enough to hear what the two were saying.

"Let's keep the blood at a minimum, I have YN in the car and if she finds out I got in a fight, she'll yell at me."

"You brought YN here?! Are you crazy?"

"It was either that or let her walk 10 miles home while exhausted."

"Ugh, fine."

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head.

Dumbasses.

They did not keep the blood at a minimum, I can tell you that much.

It's hilarious to me that they both look to be the same height, but Gun is actually 4 inches taller than Goo, who is a year older then him.

Gun is 6'2.9, going on to 19.

Goo is 5'10, and going on to 20. It's Goo's hair that makes them seem the same height. If you cut the pineapple ass looking hair, he'd seem itsy bitsy next to Gun.

I pulled my hood up a little more and watched in silence.

Things started to get boring and I was about to leave when something I didn't expect happened. Five of the ten men pulled out guns.

I gasped and covered my mouth in shock.

They can't do that! That's illegal!

Did they just pull a gun on Gun? I snorted and shook my head. Stop it, now's not the time.

(YN, your brother is there too you know...)

But how the hell did they get their hands on firearms? That's not allowed. I have them because, well, bitch I'm mother fucking Sargent Death. I'm a weapon on my own.

Do they know how to fight and not get shot at the same time? I haven't looked into that. I kicked one of the boxes and walked away.

"What was that?!"

"I don't know!"

"Check!"

I peeked out from behind a wall.

They search the place but found nothing. They shrugged it off and I knocked on the wall before walking to a different room.

"Who's there?!"

I, of course, stayed silent.

"Show yourself!" The man shouted from behind the wall.

I rolled my eyes.

If that's what you want...

I stepped out, grabbed his wrist and elbow, kicked him in the groin, made him point the gun at the light and he pulled the trigger in fear. The room went dark.

The only light was from the street lamps outside. Barely anything was visible, but I was trained for these situations. Besides, it was easier for me. I don't have to worry about anyone seeing my face.

I kicked the guy against the wall, breaking it (the wall) and knocking him unconscious. I ran towards the other guy who had his back to me, jumped, took out my knifes, wrapped my legs around his waist and stabbed both of the blades into his shoulders. He screamed and I pulled my arms back, using them to steer him. I kicked two men, tossed the one I was using and punched a man in the face before I was picked up from behind.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my knees up over my head, then threw myself forward, flipping us both. It was pretty easy to take them down. I finished it off by yeeting two boys at Gun and Goo, then I took off, running to the car.

I pulled off the slightly bloody trenchcoat, stuffed it into my bag, switched my shoes, let my hair down, made sure there was no evidence of me being in a fight, and went back to my food.

I watched a video as 'proof' of me being in the car the whole time.

This Hobin Yoo guy is pretty good at fighting...I kinda wanna meet him.

After a while, I looked around impatiently.

I called Gun and he picked up right after the first ring.

"Gunny! Are you almost done?! It's been ages!"

"I'm on my way, okay? Give me five minutes."

"Five minu- bitc- I- ugh, fine! Just hurry!"

"I know, five minutes and I'm done."

"Okay. Hey, by the way, what end of the cigarette goes in your mouth?"

"Uh, the brown part....why?"

"No reason, thanks!" I chirped and clicked the lighter to activate the flame.

"YN, don't try it, you won't-"

"Oops." I said when I hung up. I grabbed a packet of cigarettes that he had. Only two rolls were left. He has like, five other packs so I don't feel to guilty about destroying these.

I replaced the box with five dollars then stepped out and sat on the trunk.

I unrolled one of them and examined the inside of it. I kinda wanted to taste it, but I'm scared to get addicted to it. Some wind came and stole the flakes before I could make up my mind.

"Ugh, you bitch." I huffed at the air.

I picked up the last one and, after fighting the wind, lit the lighter and the cancer stick.

I put the small plastic container on the side and turned my attention to the smoking roll in between my fingers.

Should I try it? Who's going to know? Jordan use to do it, but he said it was shit and to never try it.

Gun does it all the time...THAT SHOULD BE THE ONLY INDICATION I NEED AS TO WHY I SHOULDN'T DO IT!

But...who's going to know? No one's around...and I doubt I'll get addicted....SAID ALMOST EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER GOTTEN ADDICTED!

(Seriously people, do not EVER smoke, vape, drink or do any drugs. It's bad for you! Stap it!)

I rested my chin on my palm as I thought about it. Should I? Should I not?

Hmm...