YN Smoking? Gun Still Says No

(That akward moment when the main character of the Webtoon you're making a fanfic of hardly come out in your story.)

The roll was plucked out of my fingers and I gasped.

Uh oh...I'm dead. I'm so dead.

Gun looked down at me as he took a drag from the lit cigarette.

I've been caught!

Goodbye cruel world! It was not fun while it lasted! I actually kinda hated it here!

"Hey Bun Bun! Done already?"

"What did you think you were going to do with this?"

"Huh? What are you talking about? Do what with what?"

"Don't act dumb."

"Who's acting you cutie patootie?" I smiled and leaned against him, poking his cheek. He moved back and I screeched, digging my nails into the trunk but it was no use.

Gun caught me before I hit the ground and I hissed in pain, holding on to him for dear life. I looked at my left middle finger to see it was bleeding. I must have lifted my nail a bit or something.

"Are you okay?" Gun asked with his hand on my butt to hold me up.

(Not that you're complaining or anything 😘😳😏)

"No, I'm dying. I'm dead, I'm gone. Now you have to let me try a drag of the cigarette."

"Absolutely not." He moved his arm out of my reach and I leaned to try and take it, but I wasn't even close to getting it back.

I pouted and kinda sat on his hand, wrapping my legs around his waist. I rested my cheek on his shoulder just as he looked down at me. Our lips connected and we stared at each other in shock.

Our lips...are pressed....together...

I could lean in and give him a proper kiss but he would yeet my ass. I pulled away and looked down.

"S-sorry." I studdered. I looked up and saw my brother walking to his car, seemingly lost in thought.

"Goo! Hi!" I shouted excitedly (RIP Gun's ear) and waved enthusiastically. He looked up and smiled, waving back. I beamed a smile before he got in his car, driving away.

I looked back at the cigarette and pouted.

"Come on, I only want a blow it!"

"You can blow me." He said grabbing his lighter and walking to the passenger side door.

"Ugh, you perv! As if! What have you done to deserve it anyways? You probably got in a fight!"

"Who says?"

I straightened my legs and slid down to the floor.

"I'm to tired to eat, you want the rest of my food?"

"You're that tired? How many hours of sleep did you get?" He asked getting in and putting his seatbelt on, something I've been nagging him about and finally got him to do.

"I've never heard a less important question then that."

"Don't avoid the question."

"Who's avoiding a question?"

"You."

"ME?!?!"

"Yes, you."

"Well I never!"

"You never answer my questions."

"Liar!"

"Are you going to answer me?"

"No! Well....maybe if you answer mine."

"What's your question?" He smirked.

"Why were you always outside my house? Like before the mansion."

His knuckles turned white from how hard he gripped the steering wheel and he shifted in his seat.

"Aw did I hit a nerve, ya little baby?"

"I'm not a baby..."

"Awwww! Aren't you just the cutest?! Aw, I love you! Little baby!"

"I think you've lost to much blood...."

"Just answer my question! You were always outside in your little car watching me. Creeping the shit out of me and stuff. I thought you were going to jump and beat the shit out of me."

"Now why would I do that?"

"Because that's what you get off on?"

"I don't get off on fights."

"Hm..." I said peeling the napkin off my finger and grabbing a new one. "You remember that time those weirdos came and were bothering me and you just sat in your car so Zack and Mira had to save me?"

"I remember."

"You better feel guilty, you stale french fry!"

"If I don't?"

"Then I'm yeeting myself out of this car."

"If I do?"

"Then there might be hope for your crazy feeling-numb ass after all!"

"Hope? For me?"

"Sounds impossible, doesn't it?"

He chuckled but I thought, at least for a second, that he looked a bit hurt by my words.

Oops....

"Don't worry Bun Bun, you're still my favorite psychopath. Aren't we all a little crazy?"

"Some more than others." He nodded with a smile.

"Where do you think I land?" I asked curiously.

"You seem calm...but when you get excited, positively or negatively, you are a shocking amount of crazy. How do you hold so much craziness in one tiny body?"

I giggled and tilted my head.

"How do I get negatively excited?"

"Whenever you see Crystal, you go crazy. It's like it's not even you."

"I just don't like that bitch." I shrugged.

"Why?"

"She's a bitch."

"Is this still about the festival where I beat up Daniel Park?"

"You don't have to say Park at the end you weirdo. As far as I know, you only hit two people that day, and they have different names. And no, it's from before that."

"From the store?"

I shook my head and ate a cold chicken nugget. Gun pressed a button above the mirror and the gates opened. He drove in and I blinked in surprise.

"Who's car is that?"

"DG's." He mumbled.

"What's he doing here? You guys have a meeting or something?"

"Not that I know of."

"So you're just as confused as me?"

"Yup."

He turned the car off and I stepped out of the car.

DG exited the driver's seat and we made eye contact.