New Friend?

(Hello again my Lovely Bun Buns! First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR! We made it to 2021! Yay! Here's to hoping it will be better than 2020! Secondly, everyone seemed to want me me to keep the book so I will! Yay! I'm really happy and relieved, yet so taken back by all the love and support you guys showed my sucky book! I didn't expect all the responses I got, so thank you all so much, I can't express my happiness and love towards you all! Again, thank you!!!!! I love each and all of My Little Bun Buns! I wanna hug you all so tightly and hopefully give you all great chapters!.... although...this chapter is a little bland....but hopefully the next chapters will be better! Enjoy!)

Wow, he's being super friendly. I put my PJs on and got ready for bed.

Why is he acting like this? He's a gangster who doesn't care for anything other than money, fighting and himself. From what I know about him, he would have never helped me. He should have never let me lean on him, much less sleep on him for four hours.

When I was dry heaving, he should have told me to deal with it, that it would make me stronger and that the world wouldn't care if I cried.

I've never heard of him saving, helping or teaching someone he's not being paid to take care of. Is he being paid? But I guess I should be thankful, but that's a later me problem.

I fell asleep and had dreams of Jake. (NOT A WET DREAMS YOU NASTY) I miss him. He was a great boyfriend. He was so nice to everyone and treated me so well. He always wanted to be holding my hand, hugging me or having his arm around me, and he always wanted to be kissing me.

He would always take me with him if it was safe. He didn't have to try and look cool, he was already cool. Even when he had his arm around my shoulders while meeting gangsters.

He always bought me stupid stuff like rubber ducks and stuffed animals. I love things like that. He would always buy me flowered or find one onna bush and give it to me. I love stuff like that.

I'm glad Gun isn't like that. If he stopped buying me expensive shit and bought me stupid things, I might start liking him even more.

My eyes shot open and I sat up. Heh? Nah. I saw some clothes on my bed and I rolled my eyes. Did this weirdo really put clothes out for me?

I stood up, got dressed and brushed my hair. I put my jewelry and made sure I didn't look to much like a potato before going out for breakfast.

I took the elevator, feeling like a rich brat, and then made my way to the kitchen.

I found some food and ate in silence. Where's San and Mew? Gun isn't here either....DID HE STEAL THEM AND RUN AWAY?!

He loves them and I wouldn't put it past his to take them if he flees.

The door opened and I looked over to hear Gun talking to San.

Mew ran into the kitchen where I was, the little bell on her stupidly expensive gucci collar, that I told Gun not to buy her, jingled as she hurried over. (I have no idea if Gucci makes pet stuff, but it's really the only expensive brand I know...) She jumped on my lap and sniffed my plate.

"It's an orange, you can't have it." I said pushing the plate away.

"Okay, I got you breakfast. I passed it on my run so I got you some." Gun said putting a bag of McDonald's in front of me.

"Oh. Thank you." I said and opened it. The food was pretty neat for just being taken on a run. San lapped up some water, looking pleased with the amount of exercise he had.

I looked at Gun and then at his shirt that was stuck to him due to the sweat.

I remember Jake and how he always deemed it necessary to give me a big ol hug after a hard workout, covering me in his sweat which I hated. I would make him sleep on the couch but he always woke up next to me.

Not that I minded of course .

"Go take a shower. You're so shiny and sparkly that Edward is quaking." Gun snorted and dug through the bag, grabbing his own food.

"I'll shower after I drop you off at school." He said buttering his pancakes and poured syrup on them before rolling them all into like, a big ass taco and taking a bite from it. I stared at him in horror and he looked at me.

"What?"

I threw a fork and knife (both plastic) at him.

"You uncultured swine!"

Jay helped me sit down, putting my crutches up against the wall.

"Thanks Jay!" I smiled and he smiled back.

"....."

"Yes, I am comfortable, thank you." I smiled.

"....."

"No, I don't need anything, don't worry!" I laughed.

"Class," The teacher tapped a ruler on the desk, catching everyone's attention. "we have a new student. This is Neer, please make her feel welcomed."

A girl with short black hair and brown eyes appeared at the door looking nervously.

Aw, poor her...I'll be her friend!

I waved excitedly at her.

"Hi Neer! Sit back here with us!" I smiled, pointing to the desk in front of me. She smiled, greeted everyone quietly and sat in front of me.

"H-hi, I'm Neer. But you already know that...don't you?"

"That's fine, my name is YN Kim, this is Jay, that's Daniel, Zack, Mira, Zoe, Joy and Crystal! You can hang out with us for as long as you want!" I beamed and she smiled shyly.

"Thank you, you're really nice. It's good to meet you all." She whispered and I smiled.

"Don't worry, if anyone messes with you, just tell one of us! Us girls in the group don't actually fight much so you should probably tell one of the guys. They'll be happy to help you! But if you want help from a girl, I'll introduce you to Mary! She kicks ass like a god! And if you're friends with her, Vin Jin will leave you alone. Although ugly ass Logan might fuck with you....

"....."

"Ah, you're right Jay. I should also introduce you to Vasco and Jase. They're real nice people!"

"Oh." Neer blinked in surprise. I guess that was a lot to take in.

"I don't usually talk this much. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I blushed.

"No no, of course not!" Neer smiled.

"Alright class, eyes up front, let's start today's lesson with math."

A groan went through the class and the teacher took half the class time yelling at us for being lazy and ungrateful. No one really cared though, they were all happy to not have to deal with numbers.