Wave Bitch

(I'm so sorry for the short chapter guys 😔)

I smiled and pat his head.

"Shouldn't I be doing that? I'm older than you." He smiled and pat my head. I giggled but stopped, a little shocked when he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and got close to my face.

"You have ketchup on the edge of your lip." He whispered softly and wiped it off.

"O-oh. Thank you. Gun always does that for me cause I never notice. He says he can't take me anywhere and started carrying around napkins and wet wipes." I smiled and he nodded.

"You guys go everywhere together, don't you?"

"No, not everywhere. He just takes me to school, picks me up, takes me to the store if I need something, just stuff like that."

"You live together."

"Oh, well...yeah, I guess we do, but he sometimes leaves if my friends are coming over."

"Sometimes?"

"He usually locks himself in his room."

"You're not really helping your case." He chuckled. I smiled and leaned back.

"No, I guess not. But he's pretty good company once you're use to him.

"You think so?"

"Oh yeah. He gives me piggyback rides all the time, even when I annoy him. He's a pretty good cook as well. He's always making me food."

"You like food?"

"Who the hell doesn't?! Although sometimes he drags me away cause he's like, 'YN, stop, you're going to throw up. And we still need to train and unimportant shit that I don't remember.' Can you believe his nerve?"

"Fine, next time I'll let you throw up. I won't be there to help you or hold your hair back."

I turned around and smiled.

"Hey Gunny Gun Bun Bun!"

"Stop calling me that..."

I giggled and beamed at him. He's embarrassed cause Goo makes fun of him for the name. Funny enough, he's completely fine with it when it's just us two. Same goes for baby talk, hugs, cheek poking, tickles, play fighting, me being heckin annoying, all that.

Gun sat on DG who moved away. I snorted as Gunny made himself comfortable between us.

He took my hand and cleaned all the blood off, spraying on some disinfectant and opening the bandage.

"Did you wash your hands?" DG asked calmly.

"Yes I washed my hands, thank you for your concern but it isn't necessary."

"Gun! Be nice!"

"What? It's just common sense that you would wash your hands before you touch someone with an open wound."

I rolled my eyes and bumped my head against his shoulder, huffing.

"It's common sense that you wash your hands after you use the bathroom but there's many people who don't do that. It's common sense that you don't beat the shit out of people for money. He was just making sure."

"You're making it sound like I don't wash my hands after I use the bathroom."

He finished putting it on my finger and I looked at it. You'd think as the #1 assassin in the world, more or less, I'd be more careful and not get hurt as much. I'm clumsy and besides! It makes it harder for anyone to even imagine me as an assassin!

"Let's just go inside, it's cold." I smiled standing up.

"I should go." DG said standing up as well.

"What? But you just got here."

"I have to schedule a meeting with Mr. Alkinin." I felt Gun's eyes leave DG and land on me.

Fuck off Gun! You make shit so obvious!

"We'll walk you back to your car. Come on Gun!" I chirped. Gun stood up and stood behind me with his hands in his pockets.

DG seemed more distance and a little disappointed than he was when we were alone.

"Bye DG, see you later!" I waved and he waved back. I elbowed Gun who looked down at me.

"What?"

"Smile and wave, bitch." I hissed.

He sighed but took his left hand out of his pocket and waved to DG. Then he turned and made his way to the front door.