Chargers and Backpacks

(Soooo...this is my Instagram (bad.edits_xp)...like my username says, I make bad edits of Lookism and post them so like...if you want to follow or leave a like, that would be cool. You don't have to check it out if you don't want to.  If you're my sister [I don't know why you would be reading this since you're not in the fandom but Anyways!] don't check it out....Okay anyways, bye!)

I pulled the blankets off my head and glared at the ceiling. Damn it, did I really just wake up? I was kind of hoping...I wouldn't. I picked up my phone with a tired squint. Why didn't my alarm go off? I blinked rapidly due to the bright light and then squinted again.

5:25 A.M.

Are you kidding me?

I tossed and turned, trying to go back to bed but I couldn't. Might as well get ready for the day.

I noticed my battery was low so I began to look for my charger. I frowned when it wasn't in it's usual place but remembered that Gun liked to take my things, whether he needed them or not. He said something about losing his charger while I was studying, maybe he has it.

I exited my room and slowly pushed his door open. I poked my head in to see him asleep. I walked in carefully and silently. I would use a flashlight but I don't want to wake him. Ugh, I should have brought my glasses with me.

I walked to his nightstand and laid my hand down as I searched. My eyes hadn't adjusted just yet so I had to rely on my other senses. I found his phone and squatted down for a better look.

I felt the charger attached to it so I pressed the screen to my stomach and unplugged it. The phone lit up for a second and dinged but I pressed the power button to turn it off again. I took my charger from the wall and set his phone down.

My eyes were now adjust to the dark and I stood up. I could see him in the moonlight. He was on his stomach, facing away from me. He had one arm under his pillow and one next to his face. The blanket was just under his waist and I could see his scarred body. I've seen plenty of men sleep like this before I put a bullet through their brain. Not one of my proudest moments.

It took all my self control not to reach out and touch his scars. It took all my self control to not slap his back or jump on him to wake him up and piss him off. I don't think the outcome would be very good for me.

He usually wakes up before me so I have no idea what he's like in the early morning.

I turned and I heard the bed groan under his weight.

He groaned and sat up, muttering about having to use the bathroom badly.

Uh oh.

He stood up, only wearing his boxer shorts an I was thankful the the darkness made it impossible to make out clear shapes. He turned and saw me, before swinging.

I watched his fist as if in slow motion, something I picked up in The Academy, one of the many reasons why I became the best assassin and fighter. I have plenty of time to dodge and/or stop his fist. I don't have to take his hit. But of I do that, he might get suspicious. Hardly anyone is able to dodge him, especially if they supposedly can't fight.

Goodbye beautiful nose, it was nice while it lasted.

I let out a squeak and shut my eyes. Nothing. I peeked and saw his fist just centimeters from my face.

"YN?!"

"Hey Gun! Fancy meeting you here!" I laughed nervously.

"What are you doing in my room?!"