Bathrooms

(Sent to me by swagmaster69____ once again! Thanks!)

Jordan elbowed me.

I sat up and stretched.

"I have to go to the bathroom, Jordan, will you come with me?" I asked sitting up and fixing my skirt.

"I'll go with you." Goo said and started to stand up.

"No, Jordan is at the edge so it'll be easier." I shook my head.

"I'll go." Jordan nodded and we stood up.

We walked out of the room and headed towards the bathrooms. I made sure no one was inside the girls restroom before letting Jordan in.

We locked the door for good measure.

We went into different stalls and used the bathroom as usual.

Most people would find this weird but Jordan and I have seen each other naked countless of times, all for different reasons.

Whether it was watching the other get raped and not having the power to help the other, a shower, a training session, laundry day or just not having clothes, we know every inch of each other's bodies.

It wasn't out choice, but we're okay with almost everything now.

Using the bathroom together or in different stalls is no bother at all.

"I'm not telling you to shut off your emotions again, but I am telling you to control them a little more. At least for now."

"I know." I sighed as I pulled my tights up and flushed the toilet.

"We'll get it eventually, but you need to remain patient."

'It'.

Revenge.

We all hate him for what he did to us.

"I know, I just hate seeing her face. That stupid little face..."

"Soon YN." I heard him zip up his pants and the toilet flushed.

We opened the doors simultaneously and then walked to the sink to wash our hands.

"Soon can't come fast enough."

"Well, it gives us time to figure out the situation with them."

The situation with them.

With Gun and Goo.

What are we going to do when we kill their boss and his daughter?

We'll probably leave Korea, even if no one figures us out.

We all moved to Seoul for this mission. Goo coming back into my life was a major draw back for us and our set plan.

"We'll talk more later. I'm not leaving for a while so just open your window at 12. Let's get back before they come looking for us."

I unlocked the door and walked out. I made sure no one was around before Jordan followed.

We strolled back to the private room to find food on the table.

"We ordered while you two were gone."

"They have quick service, we weren't gone that long."

"It was five minutes." Gun said as I plopped in next to him. I rolled my eyes and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"What, were you timing us or something?"

"Hmm."

"What's up with you?" I asked confused.

"Nothing's wrong, hurry up and eat or your food will get cold."

I examined his face. There is something clearly bothering him, did he get in an argument with Goo and DG? Perhaps Crystal rejected him.

We all ate our breakfast in slightly awkward silence.

I felt a tapping on my knee and listened to the message Jordan was telling me.

'I'm making things akward. I should probably go.'

I shook my head and gave him a few raspberries from my plate.

I tapped on his knee.

'Don't go, it'll just make things weirder. Besides, if you're gone, I'll be stuck with the questions.'

Jordan rolled his eyes but smiled. Both of our eyes widened in alertness and we glanced at Gun.

Gun was glancing down at our hands which were still on each other's knees.

We pulled away and went back to eating.

God damn it Gun, mind your own fucking business.