Girls In Bikinis

(Thank you to the person who just voted on my last chapter, you reminded me that I gotta update! 😭😭😭)

Instead of giving me my well deserved thank you and them buying me a big ass rotisserie chicken each, even though I only eat the legs and thighs, Goo shouted at me all the way back home.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU ATTACK HIM IN THE STATE YOU'RE IN?! YOU CUT YOUR CAST OFF?! YOU HAVE AND CARRY A KNIFE SHARP ENOUGH TO CUT A CAST AROUND?! WHERE WERE YOU HIDING IT?! WHAT IF YOU HAD ACCIDENTALLY CUT YOURSELF WHILE CARRYING IT?! DO YOU HAVE A CASE FOR IT AT LEAST?! YOU JUST LOST KNIFE PRIVILEGES! HAND IT OVER!"

"What am I supposed to cut my food with if I can't use knives?" I asked curiously.

"FORK, SPOON, HELL, USE A GOD DAMN SPATULA FOR ALL I CARE!"

I laughed but it ended with a whimper.

"IT'S THAT ARM OF YOURS, ISN'T IT?! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BY, OH, I DON'T KNOW, NOT CUTTING OFF YOUR CAST?!"

"Can you stop yelling?" Gun asked.

"Can you stop butting into our conversations?!"

"No."

I snorted as he pulled into the driveway of my house. I slowly opened the door and limped towards the door.

"Here, let me help you." Gun picked me up and carried me bridal style up the stairs and waited for Goo to arrive and unlock the door.

Goo glared as he put the key in and turned it. The door opened and Gun carried me inside.

"Oh hey!" Sofia walked into the foyer but stopped. "I had a feeling I would need this." She shrugged a red backpack off and opened it to reveal a first aid kit.

I snorted and winced as I stepped down.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

We all looked at the door confused and Goo opened the door.

"Hey!!!!"

"Hiya!"

"Hi!"

"Howdy!"

"Wassup?!"

I blinked confused and looked at Gun confused.

"Who are they?" I asked quietly but those girls have amazing ears!

"We're Gun and Goo's friends!" One of the blond ones smiled.

"FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!" They all cheered and laughed.

"What?" Sofia smiled and her eye twitched.

"Yeah! We're always sleeping with each other!"

"We've actually been planning this trip for months!"

"Trip?" I asked confused.

"Yeah! We're going to their Yacht! That's always a fun place to fuck!"

"Ooookay, uh let's just all-"

Sofia cut Goo off.

"Their Yacht, huh? I've never been to their Yacht..."

"Me either." I hummed.

Gun and Goo glanced around and my unfortunate crush looked down at me.

"Uh, YN, I-I don't know what they're talking abo-"

"OMG!" One girl gasped and covered her mouth. "You've never been on their Yacht?! Do you guys wanna come?!"

"You want us...to join you?" I asked confused.

"Yeah! It would be so much fun!"

"Aren't y'all like, fucking on this trip?" Sofia asked confused.

"Yeah, but it's not like we're exclusive! We're always inviting more girls for more fun."

"Okay, that's enou-"

"Oh my God, you're always having more girls over? That's so cool! When was the last time you guys slept together?" I asked without guilt for cutting Gun off.

"I don't think that's-"

"Hmm, probably...three, four months ago?"

"Are you sure?" Another girl asked. "I feel like it's been more recent."

"Nope! I've never met these women in my life YN, let's just-"

"You've been planning this for months? You should get going, don't keep your friends waiting." I got to my feet and began to push Gun out the door.

"Wait, YN, listen!"

"Bye Gun! Have fun with them, I'm sure you will!" I shoved him out the door and he stumbled right before the stairs.

"You too Goo, bye bitch." I blinked in shock as Sofia carried my brother bridal style and threw him out the door. "Have fucking fun you bastards, fuck you both!" She slammed the door and huffed.

She turned and smiled at me.

"Well, looks like it's just you and me now."