Don't be sad, have a cookie 🍪

(So I did this to DG... :D hehe. Am I sorry? No. Suffer! Also, sorry for the accidental update yesterday! Hopefully no one read to much of it, I feel really bad! Hopefully these "cute" moments and slightly early update will make up for it!)

I walked into the house and saw the four already there.

"How'd the meeting go?" I asked.

"We have another meeting in two weeks." DG said and stood up. "I should get going."

"Me too." Crystal sighed. They both left and Goo stood up with a stretch. "I have to go collect the money, I'll see you guys later." He said and left.

"Gun? What about you?"

He looked at me and turned on the TV. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen. I found everything I needed and got to work. After about ten minutes, the cookie batter was done and ready to be put in the oven.

12 minutes later, I pulled them out and set them to cool.

I put them on a plate and served myself one. I reached for a napkin and accidentally knocked over some garlic salt on my dessert. I gasped and huffed before getting an idea. I got rid of most of the salt from the cookie and plate before walking to the couch.

"Want one?" I asked and held it out for him. He took it and took a big bite of it. Ehehehehe!

He coughed and cleared his throat.

"What do you think?" I asked and smiled at him with hope and excitement.

"Is gud." He nodded and I giggled happily and watched him eat the whole thing. I couldn't hold back and laughed.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I can't believe you actually ate that!" I laughed and snorted.

"What?"

"I dropped garlic salt on that one. Sorry!" I laughed and he looked so offended that I had to hug him and bump his head affectionately with mine.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll get you some water!" I laughed and ran off. I poured him a glass and got him a fresh cookie. I handed them to him and he licked the treat to make sure I wasn't messing with him. He nodded before eating it.

"Want to watch horror movies?" He asked and I munched on a cookie.

"I have school tomorrow, and it's late. I probably shouldn't."

"Fine, I'll watch it alone."

"I said I shouldn't, not that I wouldn't. Give me a sec, I need to change." I said before running upstairs. I took of my makeup, put on PJs, threw on a hoodie, grabbed my blanket and a pillow, then hurried back down stairs.

Gun had the plate of cookies and I gasped when I saw that be had eaten through half of them already.

"Hey! Instead of burning through some cookies, burn some calories, no?" I shouted and kicked his leg.

He laughed and I laid down on the floor. Gun slid down next to me and pulled some of the blanket to cover himself.

"Get your own you monkey!"

"First you call me a pickle, next was a ferret's foot, then you call me a stupid bunny and now a monkey? What's next?"

"Probably a hippo."

"I was thinking more of a rhino."

"What, why a rhino."

"Cause I can ram my horn in so hard you'll scream."