Jordan

(Look at how happy he is!)

I slid down the pillar and landed on my feet. I ran over to the dark purple car and got in. He grinned and drove off.

Jordan and I use to be partners in The Academy. He was this strick, cold, brutal man that would not hesitate to kill you. He was one of the most violent and merciless people in The Academy. I can't blame him though. I was the same way. It really was the only way to survive in that hell hole.

He was a bit of a scary partner to have but he was a good one. He didn't want to join The New Group, but I forced him too. I may or may have not literally kidnapped him off the street, but that's s story for a later chapter!

I couldn't bare to let him go. Out of everyone, we're the closest. I'm closer to him then I am to Kurtis and Julie.

Whether that's because we saved each other's lives or because we just have the same sense of humor, I couldn't tell you.

He is my best friend and he was my second in command even though he decided he shouldn't keep fighting. He was always fighting before, but he thought he should calm down a bit and try business.

We made HANDLE with some of our agents who were talented in different things like dance, singing, and vlogging. We were trained professional pretending to be amateurs, so we got pretty popular pretty quickly.

We had people everywhere so we helped our agents become extremely famous. We also had and and still have a lot of money so obviously people want to work under us. Call it cheating, but that's how business works.

Despite him not working like he use to, he is still the #2 to HANDLE. If it's not clear, I'm the #1.

I like to joke with Jordan that he looks and acts like Samuel just to piss him off and hear him rant about how he would sweep the floor with him. He even threatens to buy ONE MCN, which we could totally do without a problem, but I told him to calm down. I know Samuel. He's not going to stay in that business so we'll just take it then.

How do I know him? Because of Jake. The two didn't really get along that well, especially when Samuel tried to kiss me and Jake went off on him. I kept thinking about that while I broke up with him two months later.

When Samuel found out I ended it with Jake, he hunted me down and tried to get me to get with him. I punched him and he fell into a pond. I told him to leave me alone and he did.... but he doesn't give up that easily.

Jordan is Korean like me and only two years older, yet he looks and acts older...in the work place at least. Jordan use to have his hair very similar to Samuel until he met him and decided he hated him. He grew out his hair so that it is long enough to put in a man bun and dyed it white but by now, he has a lot of his black hair back. He has tattoos up and down his arms, chest and legs. About 2/3 were given to him by me. He's also handsome, 6'5 and buff so he can get those high up cups for me, scare off creepy guys or reach those papers towels at the supermarket.

He really hates that guy, and I can't blame him. Samuel's good looking, but I don't think he's boyfriend material. Especially when he acts the way he does when he's cut off. I want kids one day, but I doubt it'll happen.

Anyways, if I am going to settle down, I want the guy to be sane and not a danger to children. I want a normal man. (HAHAHA, poor you, this is a Gun x Reader and he's not sane or normal! ANYWAYS!)