Gun Is An Idiot

"Ohhh, is it movie night?!" Sofia ran over and sat next to Gun. "What are we watching? Is this some assassin movie? Oh, cheese!"

"Um...yeah it is." Gun said a bit confused as she munched away.

I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Goodnight." I said and went upstairs. My phone rang just as I closed my bedroom door.

I looked at it to only see an answer button.

"What is it?"

"There have been a few expert attacks in your area. The victims vary but we believe they are all being done by one person. We'll call you tomorrow with more information."

"Thank you."

The line went dead and I frowned. Expert attacks? Here? That's not good. None of the organizations have any real influence in these parts. Especially since they know it's a high area for New Group. Hardly anyone of the groups try to make a move this area.

I changed, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

-Gun's POV-

YN walked up the stairs and I frowned. She's gone now. I choked her in her sleep? And she doesn't like my shoes?!

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I looked at Sofia who was eating the cheese slices.

"Why are you laughing at a man getting thrown off a balcony?" I asked confused.

"Because I remember when YN did that to this one guy during our training. She yeeted him and then had to fight two other guys twice her size. And then she-"

"What are you talking about? YN can't fight."

She choked on her cheese and paled.

"Yeah I know, it was just a joke. You know how to take a joke, don't you?"

"Yeah, it was just sudden."

She laughed nervously and I looked at San and Mew who were laying in the corner. They seemed to be looking at her in disapproval.

I'm just being paranoid. YN being able to fight before I taught her?

Nah.

Impossible. But that would explain how she picked up on the training so fast....and how she has been able to do a few moves I never taught her....

I shook my head and glanced at Sofia. She looked like she was trying not to freak out. Maybe I can push her to tell me more....

"So-"

"When are you going to ask her out?" She cut me off.

"What?"

"When are you going to ask YN out? Come on, you don't want her to lose interest, do you?"

"She's not interested in me."

"But you're interested in her."

"Who said that?" I asked not taking my eyes off the tv."

"Your actions. We need to work on your flirtation skills."

"Excuse me?"

"I've seen you flirt with her like, 'Well maybe you should suck my dick and see if it really is small.' and, 'How about you take your clothes off so I can check.' I mean...come on Gun. Of course that pisses YN off. How can you catch a sweet girl with such bitter comments?"

"I was just joking."

"Yeah, and her slapping you into another dimension was a joke too."

"She just took it too personal!"

"You literally told her to show you what's in between her legs and made a scissor motion! Of course she'd slap you! Especially in front of her friends! Why the hell would you say that in front of her SCHOOL friends? I'd slap you too! I got second hand embarrassment!"

I stayed silent.

I guess that was pretty weird.

"You should take her to like, the movies or something. And compliment her on her looks like, her hair, her eyes, her clothes. But don't be a creepy perv about it!"

"I'm going to sleep. Turn the TV off when you go up." I said starting upstairs.

"You have to act soon! She's a pretty girl and she won't wait long for you!"

That set a sort of panic in my gut.

She's right.

No matter how annoying she is, she's right. YN is chased after by more men then I think she realizes. She might go for someone else. I need to get her to like me.

I took my shirt and pants off before putting them away. I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over me while thinking long and hard.

What can I do to get her to like me? I've never had this problem. I've never had to work for a girl.

I already take her to fancy restaurant and buy her expensive stuff, but the more I do, the more she seems turned off by me. It's like she hates it when I buy expensive shit!

Who doesn't like expensive shit?!

What if I buy her flowers?

No, that's to forward!

What about...no, she said she didn't want a private jet. I know! A trip out of the country to my private island!

She'll love that! It's especially nice this time of year, it's fun and she can take great pictures? What girl doesn't like that?! She has a two week break in less than a month.

That sounds like an idiot proof plan.