Make Up?

I looked out the window and hummed softly along to the song playing on the radio.

I think it might be time to start attacking Charles Choi.

We all hate him. We hate him for what he did.

What he did to all of us.

It'll all be worth it. These last 7 years of hell and pain will all be worth it.

He shouldn't have messed with my family. He dug his own grave, so now I'm going to kill him.

Slowly, I'm going to ruin his life. I'll do it through hurting his daughter, his business's reputation, his public image.

Everything he worked for, I'm going to slowly take it away. I'm going to enjoy watching the panic in his eyes as he desperately scrambles to try and fix what I did, and before he can repair it, he's going to turn around and find that I destroyed 10 more things.

I'll start small, like hurting his daughter, embarrassing her and making her uncomfortable. Then I'll hurt her public image and steal a lot of her of her talents.

If word gets out that her business is struggling, the media will blame her father.

I'll also have to go after PTJ of course. Charles has major influence on them.

Then the media will question what is happening to all the companies he's controlling. People that work directly for him, like his bodyguards, will start leaving and most will refuse interviews, but a few 'leaked' phone calls and conversation will blow up. He'll try to fix all this, but people will poke holes in his defenses, even if they're just needle sized.

Eventually, I'll kill him. I'll probably let Crystal live, but everyone wants him dead. After that, actually, probably way before that, I'll have to cut ties with Goo and Gun. I won't ever be able to see them again.

I let out an annoyed, short laugh. I was looking for Goo for years, only to ruin his life yet again.

Oh well, this is my life now, and I'm not gonna let anyone interfere with my work.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm?"

"We've been here for ten minutes and I keep trying to get your attention, but you just keep glaring out the window.

I gasped and looked around.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! I was thinking!" I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out of the car.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm kinda full from the smoothie and cake." I held the coat closer. "Gunny, I have a very important question for you."

"Hm?" He asked locking the car.

"Can I give you a make over?"

"What?"

"Like, can I do your nails, hair, and make up?"

"...huh?"

"Please! Ugh, fine, I'll ask DG-"

"No, I'm better."

"You're better?"

"Yes, all the girls say so."

"Pervert!" I punched him and he laughed before opening the door.

"You nasty ass! I'm going to ask DG! Hey DG can I do you-"

"No need, she's doing me." Gun covered my mouth with his hand. "If you need us, we'll be in my bedroom doing stuff."

"What, no! I want to do DG now, you lost your chance! I offered to make you feel better than you've ever felt, but you said no! I'm going to make DG feel and look like he's never felt or looked before! DG, come up to my room! Let go of me!" I screamed and dropped to the floor, holding on to the corner as Gun tried to drag me off.

"T-To your room?" DG blushed.

"No! YN is fucking doing me, good bye!"

I screamed as my fingers slipped and I was pulled behind the wall.

"AHHHH! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME!" I shrieked as I slipped back.