Goo Goo no likey

(I hope the grammar and spelling is better in this chapter....sorry guys!)

We walked into the restaurant and I looked around.

"Where are they?" I asked walking between the two boys.

A waiter came, took Goo's name before leading us to a circular table where Crystal and DG were talking. I looked back at DG's guards who stood at the door of the private dining room. DG stood up when he saw us and pulled out a chair for me next to him. I didn't think much of it and sat down.

"How are you this evening?" He asked turning his back to Crystal. HAHAHA, STUPID BITCH, GET PUSHED OUT!

"I'm fine." I shrugged and turned to look at Gun and Goo who were having a stare down.

"What are you guys doing?"

"This is my chair." Gun said through gritted teeth, not taking his eyes off Goo who glared.

"No it's mine, back off."

"I'm thinking of a number 1-10." I said.

"Seven!" Goo shouted.

"Three!" Gun shouted at the same time.

"It was five, try again."

"Zero!" They both shouted. Ugh, so noisy! Why can't they just sit down, who cares about who sits where?

"Ten!" Goo declared.

"Two!" Gun hissed.

"It was one, Gun wins."

"Ha!"

"Fuck you!" Goo snarled but sat next to Crystal.

"It's kind of cold." I said and pulled my soft sweater closer.

"Here, you can borrow mine." DG and Gun said at the same time while handing me their sweaters.

"It's alright, I'll live." I shrugged.

"No, you don't want to get sick, look your hair is still damp." Gun said putting his sweater over my shoulders.

"Shall I ask them to turn off the AC in this room?" DG asked tossing Gun's sweater off and putting his instead. Gun looked ready to kill him so I put his sweater over my legs in hopes of keeping the peace.

I looked up and noticed the look Goo had. His eyes went from DG to Gun with a look I couldn't explain. Whatever it was, he didn't look to happy. I tilted my head at him and he shook his head.

The two continued to argue passive aggressively and I looked through the menu calmly. I wonder if they're still serving pancakes and hot chocolate?

Probably not. I don't want to be embarrassed. I guess I'll get this to eat and this to drink. A few waiters poked their heads in and I glanced between the two boys. Gun looked like he was trying not to explode while DG was keeping his composure without much trouble.

"What are you getting?" I asked Gun deciding it was better to calm him down first.

Men are simple creatures in certain ways. Most of the time, you just need them to break eye contact with their opponent and they'll stop. Eating and offering them food is a good way to get them to stop fighting because eating gives off a sense of calmness and security. Getting between two arguing males is mostly the best way to prevent a fight. You don't want to do this with girls though. They'll drag you down with them.