Introducing My Assistant...Ugh

(They didn't have masks 🥲. Also, I'll be busy tomorrow so I'll updated today instead.)

"I'm sorry to do this to you two, but assassins aren't meant to live a happy life. In the end, we don't get what we want but what others need."

Mew curled up between her brother and I and her little tail swished unhappily.

"I know babies, I'm sorry. This was the plan from the very beginning. I just didn't expect Gun and Goo to enter our lives."

San heaved a sigh and Mew yawned.

"Don't worry about it to much yet, it's still a few months away. Just enjoy your time with them for now."

I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up my head.

I can't believe I really thought Gun and I could be a thing. He likes Crystal, why wouldn't he?

I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned.

There is nothing there to love. No beauty, no grace. It's not like I'm very lady like or I dress nicely half the time.

She's everything I'm not, she's perfect.

I will never be perfect.

It's not fair! It's not fair that she gets everything I want! She gets my family, she gets my friends, she gets my happiness, she stole my brother and best friend, I'm not sure if saying she took my crush is right because he never liked me and I don't own him.

I bowed and shook my head.

Life isn't fair YN, you should know that by now. You don't get the right to happiness, you can't have a family except for the one you created after The Academy.

"God doesn't have time for you."

They're your only family and friends, you don't need anyone else.

Finish the mission YN.

Despite how you feel about Crystal, you need to make her life a living hell. You need to get your revenge for what they did wrong, you need to-

There was a knock at the door. I looked over and they knocked again. San and Mew stared at the door intently and San's tail waged.

I walked over and opened the door.

Despite this being his house, it was still surprising to see Gun on the other door.

"Oh...did you need something?"

"I came to see if you're okay, you hit your head pretty hard."

"Hm, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You're upset."

"You're in my business, are we done here?"

"We'll be done when you tell me what's wrong."

"The fuck are you, my dad?"

"YN."

"Gun."

He was silent and examined my face.

"Okay, good day." I slammed the door and locked it.

I need to avenge them all.

Perhaps a walk would be in order.

I changed into an all black outfit and slipped into a black sweater.

Maybe they'll be someone I can piss off on my walk, that'll be fun

"Come on you two, let's go."

San and Mew jumped off the bed and followed me down the stairs.

"Are you trying to pick a fight, you punk?!" Goo asked angrily.

"You need to leave or else." Gun threatened.

Ugh, did they get in a fight?

"How did you even get in here?" DG asked and I tilted my head confused.

"Who are you? How long have you been sitting in there?"

Crystal.

I walked into the kitchen to see the four staring at a man in a chair.

He wore tight black leather pants which were tucked into his black leather combat boots. He had a black button and zippered sleeveless leather vest shirt. His mouth and nose were covered by a black mask and had eyeliner around his eyes.

His short black hair was a slight, but controlled mess. He had on black fingerless gloves which had holes that exposed his knuckles.

He looked like a hollywood star playing an assassin or biker gangster.

"Marco, what are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wait a second, you know this lunatic?!"

"I had the feeling you needed me." He said in Latin.

"Well, you're wrong. Jordan is next door if you need someone." I didn't bother changing languages.

"Um, do you think you can get this guy out of my house?" Gun asked coming to my side.

He made the mistake of putting his hand on my shoulders.

In a second, Marco was in front of me, a knife out and pointed at Gun's neck.

"Do not touch her." He threatened in a low voice, finally speaking Japanese.

"You bastard! You need to be taught a lesson!" Goo cracked his knuckles.

"Stop threatening people Marco, it's rude." I pushed his wrist away with two fingers.

"I will not permit anyone to touch you." He growled, glaring daggers at Gun.

"He's a friend, Marcos. Stop speaking in different languages! And why are you wearing that? It's freezing out there, you'll catch a cold."

"I'm perfectly fine."

I rolled my eyes and and pushed him back.

Damn it, a bitch just can't catch a break, can she?