It's A Break

I flew at Gun with my knife in hand.

He looked too stunned to react.

I have to kill him if I don't, people will be hurt and it'll be my fault.

Just as I brought the knife down, I was snatched out of the air.

I didn't know what was happening, the world was a blur then I was slammed into the hard cement, cracking it for a few inches.

My knife slipped out of my hand but before I could grab it, it was kicked away.

I looked at the person in shock then glared.

"Bastard!"

I jumped to my feet and tried to run at Gun again, but Miller put me in a chokehold and lifted me up.

It hurt like hell and it was impossible to breathe.

I gasped for breath and tried to pull his arms away.

I licked my lips and glared back at Miller.

"Calm down YN. You're having a mental break."

I dug my nails into his arms and continued to gasp.

"Stop it." He tightened his grip around my neck.

My vision was blurry but I could see Gun, Sofia and Crystal watching.

That pissed me off.

I screamed.

Turn my head, I opened my mouth and sunk my teeth into his arm.

He screamed and loosened his grip just enough. I jumped out of his arms and lunged at Gun, tears streaming down my face.

This bastard, I can't believe I trusted him! He was going to kill me! I need to kill him before he hurts someone else. Then I need to take care of Crystal and....I HAVE TO KILL GOO TOO!

I'M SO SORRY!

I pulled my hair tie out and threw it at Gun. Electrical sparks flew off as it headed for his neck.

Suddenly, Gun was shoved out of the way and the taser hair tie flew past them. It hit a tree sending splinters everywhere. 

"Sofia! Get Miss Choi and Mr. Park out of here!" Jordan shouted.

"NO!" I shouted and kept towards Crystal but I was tackled again. I screamed in anger and pain as Miller pinned me down. "Ugh, you bitch!" I spun and elbowed him in the jaw hard enough to knock him off of me. 

"Come on!"

I looked up to see Sofia trying to drag Gun towards the house where Crystal had already fled to.

"Mr, Park, you have to go! She's targeting you!"

"Let go of me! What the hell is wrong with YN!?"

"She's having a mental break! You need to get to safety!" Jordan said looking back at him.

"God damn it, THAT BITCH IS GOING TO CALL THE COPS ON YN, YOU IDIOT!" Miller snapped trying to get a grip on me but kept getting hit. "IF YOU CARE ABOUT HER AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO, MAKE SURE CRYSTAL DOESN'T MAKE THE CALL!"

Gun stopped struggling and looked at me.

I glared and screamed, trying to fight Jordan and Miller off to get to him.

I need to kill him I need to kill him I need to kill him.

Gun turned and sprinted towards the house, disappearing behind the wall.

"NO!" I shouted.

How dare they?!

They let him get away, who's side are they on?!

I threw the boys off and ran towards the house. I jumped the high wall and broke in through a window.

I'm going to kill them I'm going to kill them I'm going to kill them.

"Put the phone down!"

"No! Are you insane, I'm calling the police on her!"

"No, just put the phone down! She's not thinking straight!"

"She's trying to kill us! She literally said so herself!"

"She won't do it!"

"She's beating Jordan and that other guy, I don't even think you can beat her!"

"She's not going to kill us!"

"Give me the phone back, Gun!"

"No! She won't hurt us!"

"Yes the fuck I am." I walked into the room where they were hiding.

"YN, stop it." Gun pushed Crystal behind him.

He's protecting her.

He's protecting her....

Of course he is, she's his girlfriend!

AGH!

I smiled, tears running down my face.

"I'm going to enjoy th-" I looked up at the glass decoration behind them and my eyes widened.

I tried to turn around and block the fire poker, but I was to slow.

Everything went dark.