You've Got To Be Shitting Me

I leapt off the stairs and landed next to Gun and Goo.

"What's going-" I stopped in shock.

"H-he just came out of nowhere and attacked him...." Goo said in disbelief.

I stared in shock. The living room was a mess. The table was broken, glass littered the floor, blood was splattered on the walls, ceiling and tile floor.

"Guys...GUYS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! STOP IT!" I screamed but they ignored me. "YOU CRAZY ASSES, YOU FUCKED UP GUN'S HOUSE!"

Jordan punched Kurtis, sending him flying towards the floor which broke under him and sent tile flying.

"He came at me, I just defended myself." Jordan snarled and wiped the blood from his mouth and nose.

"HE STUFFED ME IN A BAG AND TOSSED ME INTO SOME EMPTY BOX IN THE BACK OF GUN'S BASEMENT!"

Holy shit, Kurtis is pissed!

He's screaming in German!

"Jordan! What the fuck?!" I hissed.

"...oops! How was I supposed to know he had snuck in?"

"SNUCK IN?!" Kurtis screamed, still speaking in German. "SNUCK?! IN?! I WAS TAKING A PISS WHEN YOU CAME UP BEHIND ME AND STUFFED ME IN THAT TINY ASS BAG, THREW ME INTO THE BACK OF YOUR PLANE, DRAG THE BAG THROUGH THE SNOW, AND THREW ME IN A BOX, PUT THE LID ON AND LEFT!"

"JORDAN!" I snapped and glared at him.

"What?! Innocent until proven guilty!"

"Apologize!"

"I PLEAD THE FIFTH! Also," he began to speak in latin. "in my defense, he left to go take a piss after he pushed me into my incinerator. I would be dead if I had forgotten to put the safety on!"

I face palmed and shook my head.

"I can't." I took my phone out and sent a text.

There was a knock at the door and Jordan skipped off to open it.

"Helll-AHHHHHHH!" Jordan turned and tried to flee but I picked him up and slammed him on the floor.

I stood on his back and crossed my arms under my chest.

"Move and I'll fall."

"ARE YOU IN-FUCKING-SANE?! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!"

"My goodness. About two years since I last see you and the first thing you do is run from me? Quite rude, don't you think?" Cindy huffed, arms crossed as she walked up to us.

"SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!"

"If I wanted you dead, I would have done that two years ago. Now shut the hell up you irrelevant bitch." She rolled her eyes.

"I need a favor." I tucked a strand of hair back.

"That's cool and all, but why are you practically naked?" She asked tilting her head curiously.

"I was about to take a bath." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Okay, what do you need?"

"I need you to take him to your place and keep an eye on him till the boys get here."

"AHHHHHHHH!"

We ignored his screams of terror.

"Ew, why?"

"He got in a fight with Kurtis again."

"For God's sake, go to couples therapy already!"

"I'M NOT DATING HIM!"

"OH, ARE YOU STILL AFRAID OF COMMITMENT?!"

"I BROKE UP WITH YOU TWO YEARS AGO, LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

"I'M THE CRAZY BITCH?! REALLY JORDAN!?"

"Yeah, you tell him, Cindy!" Kurtis cheered and pulled a knife out of his side, splattering blood on the white walls.

"SHUT UP!" The old couple snapped.

"Well, you seem to have this under control. They'll be here within the hour." I hopped off and made my way back up the stairs.

(My bad y'all, but from now on, for a few months, I will only publish once a week because a bitch ain't try to get kicked out of school 🥲)