Rescued by Gun

(Early update for two different reasons! One, because I accidentally updated yesterday and I feel bad. Two is coming up in this A/N. I'm not sure how often I'll post [video] memes of this story on my Instagram [bad_edits.xp] but I have a few done. I may also post sneak peeks of the next chapter on my story, but it all depends on the pole I have on my story. You guys should go vote there. It will end December 9th at 3:15 am eastern time [New York], so go vote as soon as you read this!)

I grabbed Gun's arm to avoid falling or getting lost as I answers a few texts. A call suddenly came in and I stared at the caller ID. There wasn't one. Just an answer button.

"Brb, I'll be by the car." I smiled up at Gun.

"What, why?"

"I'll be back!" I repeated hurrying away.

I went past the car and near an alley for more privacy.

"What is it?" I asked once out of earshot.

"There are some gangs in your area that need taken care of. We have reason to believe NightShade is looking to recruit them for money."

"Understood. I'll take care of it by tonight."

"Would you like me to send out reinforcements?"

"That won't be necessary. I'll send in the homework when I finish it." I smiled as a couple walked by.

"Understood." The line went dead and I sighed.

"Hey baby."

I looked to see a guy. He was taller than me and had a nice build. Please, I'm not in the mood for this.

"Hey." I smiled and gripped my phone.

"Let me get your number."

"Sorry, I don't have a phone."

"I see you holding it right there."

"It's not mine. It's my boyfriend's."

Most men will back off if you tell them you're taken. But it doesn't always work. I can tell it won't help me now.

"Come on baby, just give me the damn number, I don't know why it's such a big deal!"

"Please leave me alone. The answer is no so please respect that."

"Bitch, you're making this look like I'm the bad guy! It's literally just a number, just give it to me!"

"No, I don't want you to call or text me. I'm not interested in you."

⚠️ Trigger warning: sexual assault⚠️

He slapped me, tossed my phone and dragged me into the alley way.

"Hey, let go! Mmph!" I was muffled by his hand as he pinned me to the wall.

"You should have just given me the fucking number. But you stupid bitches don't know what's best for you, do you?! Why can't you girls just listen? Because if you guys don't listen, I have to teach you a lesson, and if I have to teach you a lesson, I have to get violent. And I don't like getting violent, baby girl. I'ma good person, honest. I make the best boyfriend if you dumb bitches would just listen!" He said and stroked my face.

I pulled away and spit in his eye. He punched me and I fell to the ground, face down. I winced and tried to get up but he quickly pinned me down. Damn it, I can't be caught fighting because then I risk The New Group, but I can't let him rape me either. Ugh, how fucking annoying.

"GUN!" I shouted and he gripped my hair, covering my mouth with his other hand.

I heard my phone ringing but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Just shut up and let me do what I have to do. If you don't struggle, I can promise you it'll hurt a lot less." He whispered in my ear and my eyes widened. I felt his hand trying to unbuckle my pants. Just as I made up my mind to fight, he was thrown off me. I gasped and rolled over to see what happened.

⚠️End⚠️

My eyes widened as I saw Gun on top of the boy. He was punching the shit out of him. He had only came to my rescue about five seconds ago, but there was already so much blood.

"Gun! Gun!" I shouted and ran to his side. "Gun, stop it, you're going to kill him!" I shouted and began to pull on his arm.

He just kept on punching the kid who was already out cold.

"Gun, stop it, you're going to get charged with murder if you don't stop!" I begged and pulled. It took me a couple of seconds but I managed to get him off and I dragged him away.

"No! I'm going to kill him!"

"Gun, stop it!" I said pushing him down to a kneeling position, getting in front of him. "He's already unconscious, you don't have to keep hitting him, listen to me!" I cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

"Where are your sunglasses?" I asked.

"They came off." He panted.

"Okay, that's fine, calm down." I nodded, still cupping his face. He looked over my shoulder and glared, trying to get to him again.

"Hey, stop it!" I pushed him back down, and this time I sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist to keep him from shaking me off to fight.

"You need to stop. Calm down, everything is okay. Just look at me. Look into my eyes, okay?" I said cupping his face with my hands. I looked at his hair and smiled.

"You messed your hair do up. It's all over the place now." I giggled, taking one hand off his chest to push the strands back out of his face. I curled his hair with my finger and tried to keep it back.

"You're hair's so stubborn. Everything is like it's owner." I grinned.

"You always say your hair and babies are rebellious, so following your logic, yes you are rebellious."

I'm not rebellious!" I laughed still playing with his hair but thinking back to the time I rebelled against The Academy and got the hell out of there.

"We should get out of here before we're spotted."

"Okay. The ice cream will melt if we wait any longer."

"You got ice cream?" I smiled and pulled him up, leading him out.

"Yeah. Vanilla, strawberry and chocolate." He said and I grinned.

Once we got in the car, I looked over at him and gasped.

"Gun, your knuckles!"

They were all cut and bloody. He punched the guy so hard he hurt himself.

"They're fine."

"No they're not!" I huffed, shaking my head.

Once we got home, we brought everything in and put it away.

This guys going to be the death of me.