Drinks? Your Treat!

(I'll probably go back to my normal updating time next week. Sorry for the inconvenience!)

Before the reunion could happen, Gun caught me and pulled me up.

"Hey! Careful!" He snapped and took his coat off, putting it around my shoulders. "And look at you, you're wearing summer clothes! Are you trying to catch a cold?!"

"Ha! You think I'm ever careful? Now why would you think that? Use your brain dummy. And no, I'm not trying to catch a cold, I just forgot to get dressed."

"Do you have a concussion?"

"Honestly...I have no idea." I laughed. "Probably not, I think I'm just tired. Goodnight."

"You're not going to sleep."

"Why not?!"

"That's how people die from a concussion! Not to mention we're in the middle of the street!"

I let out a huff and crossed my arms.

"Fine. But for the record, we're on the sidewalk."

I looked across the street and blinked before I smiled.

"Hey, wanna get a smoothie? Your treat!"

"I-" He blinked and glared at me.

"Come on Bun Bun! It was only a joke! I'll pay. But I'll need to use your money because I don't have any on me. Hell, I don't even have any Korean money." I dug around my pockets in hopes of finding any.

"YN, your head is bleeding and you could have a concussion!"

"It's fine! My head just bounced of a brick, it's not like I got hit by a car or anything." I held back my smirk as he glared at me.

"It was an accident, okay? You ran in front of my car to begin with, so it was your fault really."

"Damn, are you really trying to victim blame here?"

A couple walked past us looking confused and slightly concerned so I couldn't help but laugh and wrap my arms around his back.

"Come on, I'm kidding! And I REALLY want a milkshake, Gunny! My cravings are almost unnatural! Like pregnancy cravings!" I watched a squirrel run up and down a tree trunk.

"WHAT, BUT WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD SEX YET!"

"Huh?" I asked confused and turned to look at him.

"N-nothing! I didn't say anything!"

"But I thought I heard you say something?"

"Well you though wrong, let's go get those smoothies!"

I tilted my head confused. I could have sworn he had said something, but I was to focused on the cute little squirrel.

Gun began to walk away but I pulled him back.

"Wait." I pulled a wipe out and cleaned his bloody hand. "There! Much better!" I chirpped and held his hand as we went across the street.

He opened the door like a gentleman and I pulled him in with me.

After we ordered our drinks, we sat at a table.

I sipped my smoothie and stared out the window, deep in thought. I wonder how they're doing back in Korea. I feel like a dick for not calling, but I'm not supposed to know. I don't know how they'll react to me calling to check up on them.

I glanced at Gun to find him staring at me. I blinked and realized I had let my happy persona fall again. I smiled at him and backed off the straw.

"You know what our house needs?"

"What?"

"A pitbull. And another cat. Also a dwarf bunny and a parakeet or two."

"And who's going to end up taking care of them all?"

"I wanna say me but I'll probably run away." I laughed and went back to drinking my strawberry and banana drink.