Leave The Past In The Past

"That could have been worse." Kurtis said walking behind me with Jordan.

"Yes, it definitely could."

"It could always be worse with assassins. We're lucky no one is dead or injured." Jordan walked ahead and opened the door for Kurtis and I.

"Thank you." We both said and hurried down the stairs.

We went around examining our car to make sure no traps or trackers were planted on us.

Usually, we want to make sure we're the last to arrive to make sure no one arrives after and bugs your car.

We also try to bring three others to watch the car while we're gone but since only the top three were called upon, we couldn't bring the rest.

"I really thought a fight would break out with all these idiots in the same room." Jordan slid into the back and put his seatbelt on.

"Me too. I was a little worried we would be late in the order shipment."

I pulled out of the garage and drove into the dark streets of Tokyo.

"Speaking of, do you want our help?"

"From the report, he doesn't seem like a hard order. Maybe a 2?"

"Remember to treat them like they're at least a 5. Don't underestimate them.

"I know, I know, but I'll be fine. I've done this countless of times."

"Countless has an end."

"Just wait for me in the car, we're here." I said turning it off and stepping out.

I walked calmly to the door and tapped on the screen of my wrist. I turned off all the cameras, alarms and telephone lines around us to make sure I wouldn't be caught.

Finally making it to the expensive door, I knocked and waited. Nobody answered so I picked the lock and opened the door, letting myself in.

I closed the door and then relocked it after me.

That was to easy...shouldn't he have better security? This big ass house and he doesn't have an extra lock or something?

Perhaps he's just cocky. That tends to happen with these kinds of men, they feel invincible and don't get extra protection.

That's why it's so easy for me to kill them.

Also, in a sick way, it's so much more satisfying killing them.

The shock in their faces when they realize they're not as strong and undefeatable as they thought.

I know, it's a horrible way of thinking, I know, but after you kill so many people, and you need to keep killing people, you need to find some way of making it fun.

I walked silently and calmly through the house and peeked into every room I passed.

Hm, this looks like a bedroom door.

I pushed it open and saw him asleep with five naked woman around him. That makes this a bit more complicated. If I wake one, they'll scream and wake the others so I'll have to kill them too. I'm not getting paid for them so it'll be a bummer.

I walked over to the nude man and took my blade out. I placed it on his neck and frowned.

He's going to wake them. I slit his throat, he'll thrash and wake them. I shoot him, the sound will wake the girls, what if I inject him with poison?

But I didn't bring my vials, I didn't think I needed anything except for my blade and gun.

Can I afford to kill them?

I examined their notes that appeared on my screen.

They've been charged with different things such as drug possession, both abusing and selling it, assault, prostitution on their own accord, attempted murder, driving under the influence, disorderly conduct, drugging unexpecting victims, rape, theft, property damage, vandalism, assaulting an officer, and resisting arrest.

Why the fuck is prostitution a crime? What does it matter what someone does with their own body? People need to mind their own mother fucking business.

All things aside, they don't seem like good people, and two of these girls have targets on their backs so I'll just take care of them now.

I mean, sure, it's a bit much, I'm not getting paid for them, but they'll cause more trouble to innocent people. I've studied people like this, they always get worse.

I pulled out the file and flipped through the pages. The order doesn't specify on what method the buyer wants it done, they just want this guy gone.

I put my knife away and took out my gun. This is quicker. That and Supreme Bun Bun Overlord doesn't think the readers will want a written out murder.

She's so boring, ugh!

I put six bullets in the gun and then pointed it. I first took care of the target, the loud noise woke the girls. Five seconds later, there were no screams, no crying, no begs, no nothing.

It was...silent.

I glanced around and sighed.

Goo is a sadistic...I can be too at times.

Being a sadistic can be hereditary, so we could have gotten it from either mom or dad.

I don't even know my dad's name...

Don't think about that now, there's no point, we need to get going.

There was no enjoyment in this order...

Stop thinking that way.

If I looked up my dad....no. Just drop it.

I quietly opened the bedroom door and poked my head in.

Goo was dead asleep, snoring softly due to the strange position he was in. I crept in and closed the door before laying down next to him.

I stared at him in the dark.

I have so many questions for him.

I want him to answer them without me asking. He's never liked talking about him. He didn't like calling him dad either. He always called him, 'that man' because he didn't think he deserved that title.

I don't want to upset him, he seems happy leaving the past in the past.

Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about it.

Will he ever talk about it?

I think it's too painful for him.

I'll leave the past in the past.