Christmas Special

(Merry Christmas! Like the birthday special, this isn't really part of the book. So don't get confused! I'll update the "real" chapter next week!)

"Merry Christmas!" I laughed waving to my friends. They all waved back and I opened the car door, sitting down and buckling up.

"Thanks for picking me up!" I chirped to Gun who nodded.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah! Although Vasco and I almost ended up under the Mistletoe, but I tripped and fell so we didn't kiss!"

"You fell?!"

"Yeah, but Vin was already passed out so I feel on him and didn't break my tooth!"

"Oh...good?"

"Yeah. Why don't you want to do anything for Christmas?"

"I just never....I never did anything for Christmas and it feels weird to actually, you know, decorate?"

"I get it....I never actually did anything for Christmas either. We didn't have enough money to buy presents for each other. Although my brother use to pick a pretty weed from the ground and give it to me. After he....died or whatever, I didn't do anything for the holidays."

Gun nodded and we went on in comfortable silence. We made it home safely and went inside. I hurried to my room and pulled out a large shopping bag and took a deep breath. I hurried back downstairs to where Gun was sitting, playing with the babies.

"Hey Gunny Gun Bun Bun...um, I got you a present. I hope it's okay..." I said and handed him a nearly wrapped box.

"For me? Why?"

"I just thought it would be nice to give you something, you know?"

"Oh...thank you for. I got you something too...."

"You did?!"

"Yeah, here." He handed me a box. I sat down before unwrapping it.

"Oh! That painting set I was looking at! Thank you! I'm sorry my gift isn't very expressive....I know you're use to Gucci and stuff but I would have to rob a bank to get that kinda money!"

He smiled and carefully unwrapped the gift. He opened the box and seemed shocked. It was a mug with Sancus and Mew on it as well and two shirts I thought would look nice on him.

"Thank you." He smiled at the pictures on his new cup.

"Do you like it?"

"I do." He smiled, turning to look at me. He looked up and his eyes widened.

"What?" I looked up and gasped.

Directly above us was Mistletoe, just hanging there.

"Who put that up there?" I asked.

"Probably Goo..."

I glanced at Gun with a blush. He cleared his throat and glanced around.

So...do we kiss? But what if he doesn't want to? What if he pushes me away?

"Fuck it." Gun said and kissed me.

My eyes widened but I kissed back.

"Guess you didn't escape that Christmas kiss after all." He smiled against my lips.

"No, I guess not."

(See you all next week my Lovely Bun Buns!)