Wait, WHAT?!

What do I like most about her? That's an easy question...

"That she's perfect in every way. She has a great personality and she's the funniest person I know. She's nice to everyone (except Crystal but we don't stan her) and she cares so much for everyone she meets. She forgives so easily and she can be so gentle. She makes me drop my guard. I've never felt this way before. I can put my head on her lap and take naps without her pushing me off or fear that she'll kill me. She stopped me from fighting so many times. I just can't bare to see her look at me like that. I love it when she plays with my hair or holds my face. She gives the best hugs and always knows when I'm upset. I use to bottle everything up but with her....I just...I find myself telling her about my day and what bothered me. She knows just what to say to make me feel better. She always smells so good and she's extremely playful. Her smile brightens my day and makes my heart jump and my stomach flip. The playfully almost loving look in her eyes...I'm a totally different person around her..."

I noticed Sofia's reflection and saw her staring at me. I realized how stupid I sounded.

"And you know, she has a great body. Big boobs, little waist, huge ass." I shrugged.

Sofia smiled at me.

"You really love her. You need to ask her out."

I looked down at the floor.

"What if she says no?"

"I'm sure that won't be the case. You two are practically married! You live in the same house, Goo is only coming over because I'm here, and before I was living with you guys, it was just the two of you. You guys cooked for each other, cleaned around the house, practically cuddled on the couch as you watched movies, and you guys still go almost everywhere together. Just make it official." She smiled.

"Are you and Goo going to make it official? You guys have been having sex for a month."

Her smile wavered.

"Oh...Goo and I...I don't think he wants to settle down and make anything official. He doesn't like being tied down. He'll get tired of me eventually. Besides, we're friends and it's probably best it stays that way." She smiled but I could tell she wasn't to happy about the position she was in.

"I don't think that. Goo has never gone to a girl this many times."

"Eh, I don't even know if I'm ready for commitment yet. I'll just take what I want from him and move on! It's fine! YN would flip anyways." She smiled but I could see how sad she was.

"You're not so bad." I said closing my book in my lap.

"Well duh! I'm amazing!" She joked. I smiled and stood up.

"I'm going to bed now, goodnight."

"Good night Gun! And keep the secrets!"

"I will." I said making my way up the stairs. I got in my room, took off all my clothes except my boxers and got ready for bed. I pulled the blankets away and gasped.

YN was asleep in my bed.

I didn't want to wake her so I just got in next to her and pulled the blankets on us both.

I'm in bed. In only my boxers. Next to my crush....

Supreme Bun Bun Overlord, I hope you realize how unrealistic this situation is!

(I do :) )

Then why do you do this to me?!

(Because you wore that ugly bee ass looking outfit that I hate as well as the pink checkered suit! And because I'm pretty sure the reader's kinda want this ;D )

That wasn't my fault! I was drawn that way! And I very much doubt they are interested in this book or this situation!

(Correction good sir! You're right about them not being interested, but I believe the readers want to fuck you and this gets them closer to that! :D)

Wahh! I don't want to be written into a lemon!

(Don't worry! I can't write those! One, my mom would murder me, two, I'm to scared to do that. T~T)

....Help.