Blue eyes - chapter 92

9 months later

These past few months have been hell for me, Louise is usually good and kind but ever since she became a Daddy's girl she didn't want to be nice to me. I had finally put in the final pieces of furniture into Louises room and set up her tv. "Louise, can you come here sweetie?" I cooed, I heard her groan and pause the game she was playing. "I was on a zombie streak mum" she whined before she entered the room. She gasped at the sights before her, I have painted a work of art on her wall. It was a beutiful sea life picture painted on the wall with many colours and sea creatures, the other walls were pale blue and all her toys were in a compartment in the closet. She had a chest of draws with some clothes in and on top was her tv, she had a queen size bed with pale blue too and she had pale blue curtains with some white nets. "Mum it's. ...beautiful, thanks" she said breathlessly, she hugged me and flopped on her bed. "Well thanks for apreciating it, I'm sorry I couldn't get it done in time for your birthday honey." I sighed and looked at my hands, she lifted my chin and smiled at me. "It's cool, I think it was worth the wait." She mumbled, I smiled at her and then took her hand in mine. "How about we go practice your guitar skills?" I said in a sing song voice. "Yeah sure, can you teach me that ALT one?" She smiled and batted her eyelids, I arose from the bed with her and went to the music room.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Well done. You've got it perfectly." I smiled to her, we Had been in the room for about 3 hours and now she finally learnt it all, with out any mistakes she played it back to me. "Lazy lover find a place-" she began singing but soon stop ed at my Skype ring tone going off, I passed her my phone and smiled. She quickly answered and placed the guitar on her back. "Hi daddy, when are you home?" She pondered with a big smile. "In about 2 hours, why are you on your mum electric?" He quizzed with a smile. "I was messing around, mum said it was okay though." She stammered. "So, are you being good for your mum?" He chuckled, she swung the guitar round and nodded as she placed her hands on some strings. "Yeah, suppose. Oohh mum finished my room today so I can finally move the Xbox in my room." She giggled. "No freaking way! You are not having it in your room, I play that thing too." I whinged, she huffed and rolled her eyes. "Worth a try" she muttered, I still had streaks of blue paint on my face along with some yellow and green, my hair was in a red bandana, my clothes consisted of some old pyjama shorts and a tight white vest top. "Can I talk to your mum?"Luke said kindly. "No I'm a mess" I called to him, Louise shoved the phone in my hand and carried on messing around with the stings. "Hi luke, where's the others, tell em I said hello." I smiled a little, he moved the phone round to show a car full of sleeping people. "You don't look a mess, you look a hot mess." He wiggled his eyebrows and winked. "I'm going back to my zombie killing spree." Louise sighed as she placed the guitar down. "Don't break the remote, or the window." I called to her as she ran off. "Wait what?!" Lukes voice became cross. "Oh she got annoyed and accidentally threw the remote through the window like 4 months ago." I shrugged it off and packed away the amp lead. "Oh she took my pick" I sighed, luke chuckled and elbowed calum. "Fuck off luke, leave me to sleep" He groaned, I giggled and placed a hand over my mouth to prevent me waking anyone up. "Beth? Urgh you can fuck off too, I love you really buy I'm tired." He mumbled and snuggled into lukes chest. "Aww love you too calum, go back to sleep." I cooed, luke fluffed  calums hair and shushed him. "Luke had a dream the other day, all I know is he had an er-" mike began buy luke cut him off by covering his mouth. "Shut up! You said you wouldn't tell." Luke hissed. "Oh lukes all embarrassed about having a boner." Calum teased, luke went red and I smiled at him. "Well Louise is at my mums tomorrow all day and nd all night." I let out a small laugh as I said it.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Louise was in the music room and I was in the kitchen making Spanish chicken listening to her play and sing backseat serenade. Suddenly the door swung open and slammed. "Honey we're home !" Ashton chuckled, I ran up to them and squeezed them all tightly. "I missed you" I whispered. "If you're here then whose playing? Is that backseat serenade?!" Mike exclaimed. I ignored him and walked over to luke. "Hi stranger." I said sarcasticly, he grabbed my arse, lifted me so my legs were around his waist and kissed me hungrily. "I. Fucking. Missed. You" He said between kisses. He asked for access buy I denied him. "Um the rice is bubbling over." Calum pointed out, I jumped down and ran over to the pan. "Fuck. Shit. Shitty shit." I muttered as I turned the hear down and lifted the lid. "So do you have a poltergeist that's a fan of all time low?" Mike poked, I giggled and turned the stove off. "It Louise you idiot." I laughed and turned back to luke. "Wait, back the fuck up, Louise can play that?!" Ashton said doing a double take. "Yeah I taught her about 4 hours ago, she actually really good." I mumbled and kissed lukes lips quickly. "You're telling me" Calum muttered, suddenly the boys all clambered up stairs and the next thing I heard was loads of screaming from Louise. "YOUR HOME!" She screamed loud enough for the whole of Sydney to hear. I ran up the stairs to see Louise clinging to luke, I giggled and sat on the floor. "You gonna be less grumpy now? Or do I hae to keep feeding you sugar?" I asked Louise with an eyebrow coked up. "I'm happy, although I wouldn't mind being fed sugar." She said cheekily. "Penguin, play the guitar." Luke poked, she shyly shook her head and hid her face. "No, I don't want to.....mummy let's show him my room." She said clapping her hands. "Okay." I sighed and pulled my bandana off my head and covered his eyes. "No peeking daddy" Louise giggled, she pulled his arm until he was outside her room. "Remove the blindfold! "She instructed him, he untied it and looked around the room. "Woah!" He gasped and looked at the wall. "Too much? I can paint ov-" I was cut off by luke covering my mouth. "It's amazing, how long did this take?" He exclaimed. " about 8 months" Louise butted in. "Yeah but only because I had to do all the DIY stuff, I tried okay." I frowned and sat on the bed, I felt the bed dip behind me and two small arms cuddled me. "I know. Oh can I tell daddy about the electric story?" She exclaimed with amusement. "Tell me" luke grinned and sat beside me. "Mum was hooking up the aerial for my telly and she got eletricuted, she was seaming for about 5 minutes and rolling around on the floor, then she came down the stairs and stuck her hand in water thinking that it would make the eletric shock better." Louise giggled and fell back on the bed. "It's not funny! It felt like u was being tazered" I whined and hid my face as Louise and luke laughed at me, I pouted and walked out the room. "You're so horrible to me sometimes." I whinged and went in my room. I saw the three boys asleep on my bed all cuddled up, my heart melted and I laid on the soft carpeted floor. "Wh..what are you doing beth?" Ashton sleepily mumbled. "I'm just getting some sleep, decorating is hard work." I yawned and snuggled into the rug. "On the floor?" He quizzed, I closed my eyes and nodded. "Yeah, but it's softish. Night." I mumbled. "No, sleep on here, your bed is so much softer." Ash shuffled up and patted the space next to him. "Fine, but no weird cuddling stuff." I yawned and climbed in the covers, the boys were on top of the Co era and I decided to get under them so I wasn't cold.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I woke up to the sound of American idiot being played on the guitar. "Hmm" I groaned and rolled over. "Where is beth then?" I heard a familiar deep voice say, I sat up and realized the boys were all gone. I reached in my bed side table and got a bandana to tie my hair up.

"She's asleep at the moment, she should be up soon" luke answered, I walked over to the mirror and wiped the paint off my face and applied some make up. "I haven't seen her for 5 years or so, how much has she changed?" I was getting so curious as to whom was asking about me so I quickly put on some black ripped skinny jeans, a band tee and my red and black plaid over shirt. "She's got bigger bo-" luke started. "Lucas Robert hemmings, don't even finish that sentence!" I shouted to him, I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my back pocket. "I thought you were asleep, if it helps you've got a nice ass too." He chuckled, I opened the door to see luke talking to his brothers, luke immediately hugged me and kissed my neck. "What's brought this on?" I laughed and hugged him back, his lips left my neck and he looked at me. "Well, I love you and may or may not have invited my mum round here, these dick heads tagged along." He pointed to his brothers, I turned my head and smiled at them nervously. "So did you know about being pregnant before you left?" Ben asked with a frown. "No, I didn't. If I knew I would have stayed, by the way it's nice to see you too." I said in response. "Hey luke you were right, her bobs are bigger." Jack chuckled, I done up my over short and Crossed my arms over them. "Hey, my eyes are up here." I scolded, they continued starring at my chest. "We know." They laughed, I slapped their chests and cuddled luke. "Your brothers have issues." I pouted and told luke he chuckled and took me to the music room. I saw Michael and Louise playing the guitars, Louise was giggling and showing Michael how fast she could play American idiot. "Hi lou." I smiled and kissed her head sweetly. "Hi mum" she said not taking her eyes off her small hands, I picked up the bass guitar and placed the strap over my shoulder. "Louise can you play bass yet?" Calum asked her as he pointed to me holding the bass in my hands. "Mum the guitars broken, it only has four strings!" She exclaimed. "You have a lot to learn" I giggled.