Blue eyes - chapter 77

Only 1 more day till the boys arrived si I was packing up Louises bag to go stay at her friends for 2 days. I was folding all her clothes into neat piles and putting them in her suitcase, I packed her favourite dress and shoes when the door bell rang. I ran to the door hoping it would be the shoes I ordered 2 weeks ago and I was so excited. "Coming!" I bounded down the stairs and to the door. I saw 4 tall boys towering over me with large smiles and glistening eyes. "You're not ment to be here till tomorrow afternoon!" I exclaimed, they all picked me up and Brought me and them self's inside. "It's a thing called a suprize, so ... SUPRIZE!!" Ashton giggled, I swear I was dreaming so just to make sure I pinched my arm. "Hi beth" luke said glumly. "Hi luke, you okay?" I smiled a small smile. God this was awkward but at the end of the day in order for me to get over the heartbreak and hurt I had to see him and try and talk. "I'm good and yourself?" He said shyly. "I'm okay I guess." I shrugged and went towards the couch. "Beth why do you have monsters Inc? " Mikey giggled, I then remembered Louise. "Oh fuck!" I whispered to myself. "I have to quickly do something so wait here and don't leave this room." I said as I pointed a finger at them all, I ran up to continue packing lou's bag quicker than before, I finally placed in her onsie and zipped up the bag. "So where's the bath-" Calum stopped and looked around the room he walked into and the small clothes on the bed. "Oh fuck! Do you have a kid?!" He exclaimed, I pulled him in the room and shut the door quickly. "Shut up luke will hear you!" I hissed. "Luke? So what? Like he cares that you've moved on!" Calum giggled, I face palmed and sighed. "Calum you're so clueless it's cute....Louise is lukes kid" I muttered, calum's eyes went wide and watery. "You mean for 4 years you've been bringing up a child in secret and you didn't tell him? Or us?!" He exclaimed loudly, I placed a hand over his mouth and nodded. "I have my reasons but he can never ever know okay? I didn't expect you guys and I was sending her to her friends house tomorrow so tonight I have to try and keep her hidden some how. Can you help?" I asked and moved my hand away from his mouth. "No fucking way! Luke would hate me and never speak to me again." He sighed and walked out. I sat on the bed and placed my head in my hands. "Oh shit coated fuck balls!" I sighed. I made my way back downstairs to the living room to see a disappointed look on his face and yet a slight hint of sympathy. "So I was thinking Maybe you should go out to London and go clubbing. I can't because I have loads of work to do" I rambled, luke shook his head and chuckled. "After 4 years I can still tell when you're lying, what's really going on?" He questioned.  "It's really important work so..." I trailed off. "No we came here to spend time with you, we are not leaving. A promise is a promise." Mikey whined, I went over and cuddled him tightly, we swayed a little and finally pulled away. "Fine but later you may be suprized about something and I dint want anyone to freak out or make any irrational decisions." I said shaking. "Okay" they all said in unison, I made my way round hugging calum, then Ashton and after a little thinking I hugged luke. "You're still small" He said breathlessly, I felt him intake my smell and I did the same. "You're still a fudging giant." I giggled, i pulled away and smiled sweetly, he kissed me on the cheek and blushed. " So boys you got girlfriends yet or are toy still as charming as ever?" I said sarcasticly. "No we are all single" luke butted in and smiled weakly. "Beth, have you found someone?" Mike asked me wiggling eyebrows. "Pfftt I should be so lucky! No it just me and ben and Jerry's ice cream." I giggled and looked down at the floor. "So you're a one night stand lady?" Calum smirked. "No not for you or anyone else, I've not really left this house in the 4 years I have lived in it." I spoke quietly, I made my way to the kitchen to drink a ribeina cartoon and I heard laughter. "What are you? 6?!" Mikey laughed at me ,I pouted and poked the saw in. "Bully. If you wanna take the piss you can leave now" I said in a cute stroppy voice. "Aw you're so cute" He cooed. "Shut up kitten, I need to go get ready so wait here, calum I mean it this time." I said firmly. I ran up the stairs and to my room and got dressed, it felt weird being in the same house as luke and him not coming in and kissing my neck as his hands were round my waist, I put on my choker and wristbands and then finally my jeans and grey off the shoulder jumper. "Beth? It's me!" Luke said as he walked in. "Luke I could have been naked!" I yelled, he sat on my bed and laid back. "But you're not, what's going on?" He sighed, I sat.on the bed and put my socks on and looked at him. "Nothing much, why?" I was totally confused. "You've basically saying that you haven't had sex in 4 years and you don't like leave the house, the beth I know would be out partying and moving on." He sat up and explained. "So what? I'm not the same person luke! Nor are you and nor are the others. I don't see what you're getting at" I sighed and walked over to the mirror and looked at what I was wearing to see if it looked okay and it did, I looked stunning. "I haven't changed beth, deep down inside you haven't either. You still love me and I still love you" He said softly. "Love?! Love is not an emotion it's a game and at the end someone always loses." I said sadly as I looked through my draws for my bandana. "You know that's not true beth." He sighed and hugged me from behind, his fingers channeled electricity through my veins and made the unfamiliar feeling of butterflies reappear. "L..luke don't do this" I whispered, he scooped my hair to one side of my neck, his breath tickled my neck and I just wanted him to nibble down on my neck but I quickly pulled out his grip. "Luke I can't okay? I don't want this anymore, I'm going for some air." I said shakily and walked out the room. I looked at my phone and I had to pick lou up anyway. "err guys in have to go to the shop quickly and i will be back soon. " I stuttered and ran out the door.