Blue eyes - chapter 76

1 week till I meet the boys

----------------------------------------

I was talking to my mother on the phone when Skype went off on the TV.  "Mum I have to go" I hung up and quickly answered. "Hello?" I said chirpy. "Hey only one more week and we still don't know the address." Calum sung, I sent a quick text to Ashton and told him the address. "You know I can't have you calling at all hours of the day because I have a schedule, anytime after between 9 am and 2 pm is okay and any time after 8 pm is okay too so remember for future reference." I said sternly, they began laughing and pushing eachother. "Okay beth, clearly you've gone mad. We will be there asap and stock up on alcohol, we are gonna have a par-" mike started. "No partying, just drinks okay? I'm not having a big party mike, I don't have the energy and to be quiet honest I don't feel like partying." I sighed glumly. "Jesus what 22 year old doesn't want to party?" Calum giggled. "One who suffers with depression and anxiety....I'm sorry I just...its difficult." I explained, Ashton hugged the camera in an attempt to hug me. "We're sorry, we won't party." Mike said happily, I looked at my hands and then back at the camera. "Okay it's nearly two so I have to go pick up...my dry cleaning bye guys love you" I said. "Wait before you hang up, we love you too" they said in cute little voices. I giggled and hung up.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I waited outside the playground for my little munchkin to finish school so I could get home and make her dinner. The Bell rang and seconds later kids flooded out the doors, but not Louise, she always waited till the rush finished after a minute or so then a teacher would walk her out to me. Most of the kids were gone now and sure enough I saw my little munchkin running towards me. "Mummy, mummy I painted you a picture." She giggled and passed me the painting, it was like the tree in her old nursery. "Oh it's beautiful baby, I love it and I love you!" I gasped, she pulled my hand to the car and climbed in her car seat. "When do I stay at massie house mum?" She asked. "5 days baby. Shall I make pizza for dinner?" I asked her, she gasped and nodded quickly. "I LOVE PIZZA!" She screamed. I parked into the drive way in our house and climbed out the car and was shortly followed by my little girl. Louise was quiet tall for her age and extremely beautiful too. Her eyes were identical to lukes, her dimples were also from luke and she had his dirty blonde hair and I think she's as tall as she is because her dad was the empire state building. "Okay, Louise you go and sit down whilst I order pizza." I smiled, she ran and jumped on the sofa. "No bouncing on the furniture, toy know better young lady." I said as I pointed a finger at her. "Sorry mum " she mumbled. "It's okay you just watch telly and I will get up pepperoni pizza." I smiled sweetly, she did as she was told and carried on with her tv marathon.