Blue eyes - chapter 69

{Lol 69 ;) sorry}

I've been settled in for about a week now, being in this house is kinda Lonely, I miss waking to lukes face and I miss the unusual conversations we had about random shit. But most of all I miss him being my friend and my rock. I have a new number but I saved all the boys numbers on my phone, I looked at old photos of us smiling and laughing. Lately I'd been really Un well too, I think it's stress related so I'm going to my old doctor to see if he can give me some medication for it. I looked around the house of many memories and sighed sadly. "I'm so alone" I whispered. I called a cab and left to go to the doctors.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"We may need to take some blood tests and a urine sample, just as a precaution, the results usually take 2-4 weeks because we are busy." The man said as he took the pressure cuff off my arm. "Yeah that's fine, I'm sure it's nothing I'd just like to check" I said whilst breathing heavy. I felt the nausea hit me, I quickly covered my mouth and was passed a sick bucket. I realised my load into it and held back my hair. "I'm so sorry" I whimpered as I let out another mouthful. "It's perfectly fine miss Bevan" He chuckled, I wiped my mouth and put the bowl in the waste desposal bin. "Here" He said as he passed me some water. "Thankyou doctor" I smiled weakly and gulped the water. "All I can recommend is that you go home and get some rest, take it easy and drink plenty of water." The doctor said kindly and showed me out.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I climbed up on the sofa and turned on the TV and listened to some pop music. I listened to the news on 4 music and I heard something that made my ears prick. 'And finally the new pop punk band 5 seconds of summer have been signed today by hi or hey records, congratulations boys' I felt tears of joy form in my eyes, luke may have been sad but now he could be happy again, that's all that matters to me. He didn't want me anymore so maybe he wasn't upset at all, maybe he was out partying with the boys getting drunk and talking to new girls. I cuddled the couch pillows and laid down, the pitter patter of rain filled my ears along with some rumbles of thunder.  "Oh his eyes his eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. His hair his hairs so perfect with him even trying. He so beautiful I used to tell him every day. Yeah I know I know I went complemented him he wouldn't belive me and if so if so I'd say that baby you don't see what I see and everytime he asked me does this look okay? I'd say, when I see your face there's not a thing that I would change cause you were amazing just the way you were and when he smiled my whole world stopped and I stared for a while cause he's amazing just the way he is" I sang softly and cried, I felt like I had a billion knifes in my heart and more in my brain. "I love you luke, but you're so far away and don't live me" I whispered, I Cried myself into a deep sleep filled with memories of when I first moved to Australia.

{Flashback}
It was my 2 month at school and I saw my friend mike in the corridor by my locker. "Hello Michael, how can I help you?" I said in a chirpy voice, mike cuddled me and picked me up. "Woah mike what's brought this on?" I said, I was very worried and panicking that he was upset. "No I'm scared that I've failed my math mock exam" He sighed, we both sat in the floor and talked for a while and our conversation was soon ending. "Do you ever miss home? Like do you want to go back?" He asked random shitty questions. "Of course I miss it but I'm not leaving, even if I did me and you will still be best friends." I giggled and hugged him. "Pinky swear, pinky swear we will always be besties"  I pulled away and linked pinky fingers. "I promise Mikey." I pecked our fingers.

{End of Flashback}

I woke up and sighed. "Life sucks" I scoffed and sat up.