Blue eyes - chapter 42

1 month later

Luke and the boys were at the studio today recording all day. I was just playing around in the music room when I felt a horrible pain in my stomach. "Ouch! You okay in there little fella?" I winced. The horrible pain hit again but this time 2 times more painful. I curled up of the floor in agony. "Aghh" I cried. What's happening? It went away for a moment and I calmed my breathing down. I wiped away the stray tears that slipped out my eyes. "Please stop" I whimpered, I rubbed small circles on my bump but it started up again.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I had been on the floor for 5 hours crying and doubled over in pain. I heard something on the other side of the wall meaning that someone was in the living room. The worst one of them all came and I let out a scream. I don't know of anyone could hear me because the installation. "Beth? Are you home?" I heard a muffled voice call. I was too busy crying and clutching my stomach. "Guys she's not in let's go" I heard luke say, I wanted to shout out for him but another pain was emerging. The sound of my flat door shutting ment that I was stuck on my own, I had no phone, no help and no luke. I felt a pressure between my legs and then I was sat in a pool of water. Oh no! My waters just broke.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I have been in labour for 12 hours now and I was willing to do anything to make it stop. I heard the best sound ever which was the door slamming followed by chuckling and loud talking. "Beth? Babe, you in?" Luke called out to me, the pain started up again and I whimpered. I heard loads of foot steps up the stairs. "Everyone look around for her, she wouldn't leave her phone here" luke sounded worried, the pain subsided and I took a few deep breaths and tried to wipe my eyes. The door opened to the music room and calum was just standing there staring. "Um...luke I found her" He called luke. "Don't just stare. Help me" I cried as I curled up even tighter.  "Beth? You okay?" Luke rushed to my side and stroked my hair. "It's too early." I whimpered as I squeezed luke hand tightly. "I phoned an ambulance and they will be 10 minutes." Ashton stated. "How long have you been down here?" Mike asked. "Ow! About 12 hours"  I groaned and rolled over. "Why didn't you call me?" luke cooed. "I didn't have my fucking phone!" I cried, I felt luke rubbing my back and kissing my head.