Blue eyes - chapter 66

4 weeks later

Finally I was back to normal, no casts, less falling and back at the beach every day taking photos. (Not to mention in the bedroom) some reason ever since the accident everyone's acting differently and being less jokey and sarcastic. "So guys, you got any new cheesy pick up line you learned whilst you were away? " I asked. "Luke tell her great titanic one" Ashton giggled, luke smirked and came and sat next to me. "Hey baby wanna play titanic? You be the iceberg and I'll go down." He said in his most sexy voice, we all giggled and I kissed lukes lips and made my way to his ear. "Maybe later" I whispered, luke smiled and pecked my cheek. "Okay got anymore?" I asked as I sat back in my chair and smiled. "Those are some nice shoes, wanna fuck?" Mikey said wiggling his eyebrows. "Are you a parking ticket cause you are fine" Calum said with a large smirk. "Okay, I think I died in the  rash and I'm in hell" I giggled, everyone glared at me and shook their heads. "Not funny, that was a very traumatic time for us and you" luke mumbled sadly, I cuddled him tightly and kissed his cheek. "If you don't laugh about it you can't let it go." I muttered in his ear, he still shook his head and nuzzle into the nape in my neck. "I'll make it up to you" I sighed, he quickly nodded and I pulled away. "I'll love you guys and I'm sorry" I mumbled looking at all the sad faces. "We love you too, but you're grounded now for a week." Mike scolded, I pouted and Crossed my arms. "Well you can't because I have a photo shoot to do tomorrow" I huffed, the boys went all wide eyed and looked at me. "You're taking photos tomorrow?!" They exclaimed. "No I've been asked to model something, it's called photographers getting photographed or something like that." I groaned, the boys all looked at me with wider eyes. "Like you'll be wearing those fancy dresses and shit?" Mikey exclaimed, I sighed and lit up. "I don't know, they will see tomorrow." I said as I exhaled the smoke.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I arrived at the photo shoot to see many other famous photographers and artists, I was melting. "Ho you must be beth, I'm lola and I'm your stylist." She said in a chirpy voice. "Yeah that's me, what am I wearing today?" I asked nervously. "Lingerie, the organisers decided that you have a beutiful body so why not show it off" she chirped as she pulled me into a dressing room. "I guess " I mumbled, I pulled out my phone and tweeted. 'Being photographed in lingerie, I guess I'm just that lucky. Let me know what you think x' I hit send and then I found people padding my face with makeup and pulling my hair into light curls. "Okay so you're going to be wearing a black set with some stilleto high heels and you'll have smoky eyes with red lips." She smiled down at me. "Yeah sounds fantastic. " I looked at my phone and saw a tweet from mike. 'I'm gonna look on the Internet for this reow' I giggled and replied. 'Why do you want to stare at your friend in her undies???' 'Cause this friends has boobs, giant balloon boobies' I giggled and so did lola. "Wow, you know Michael Clifford?!" She exclaimed, I looked in the mirror at her. "Yeah my boyfriend is luke hemmings and we've all been friends for a while" I said casually, she smiled a massive smile and looked back at my hair. "Could you get me his autograph?" She asked shyly. "Yeah i can call Him now if you'd like" I dialed Mikey number and put it on speaker phone.  "Hello beth, Ashton ate all your veggiemite." Mikey giggled. "That basted! Hey guys do you wanna pop by the photo shoot like now" I asked, there was loads of banging sounds and some shuffling. "YEAH! GOD YES! We wouldn't miss seeing you in underwear." Mikey yelled, lola giggled and carried on curling my hair. "Thanks mike, sometimes I wonder why your single (!)" I said sarcasticly, I heard luke whining in the background. "Does he know I'm gonna be in just lingerie?" "No but-" Calum started and o cur him off. "Well don't tell him, I want it to be a suprize." I smirked, I heard luke scream and Ashton giggling. "We got the phone!" Calum yelled. "Right bye guys love you and see you soon." I giggled. As soon as I hung up lola squeaked loudly, I thought my eats were bleeding. "You can meet them in person, just a warning they like hugs and are wry loud."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I was in a silk black dressing gown and my stelletos and I heard loud shouting. "BETH! WE'RE HERE!" Ashton called, I saw them running towards me at full speed. "Hey guys" I giggled, luke picked me up and pecked my cheek. "I missed you so much" He whispered him my ear and put me down. "Well I've just finished my photos but there's someone special who wants to meet you" lola came out of the dressing room and squeezed the boys tightly. "Hello" Ashton giggled and hugged her tightly. "Awww she's so adorable" Mikey cooed, she giggled and let them go. "You guys are amazing and so awsome" she was American and very short but about 30. "Awww thanks, did you do this to beth?" Luke asked, I blushed and cuddled his arm. "Yeah she was so fidgety though" she looked at me and frowned. "I told you I can't stay still" I giggled. "Well I think she looks very sexy, thank you lola" He said as he examined her name badge. "You're welcome." She blushed and walked off ad she was called to someone else. "I got to keep the clothes from the shoot as well" I smirked, all the boys smirked and ohhed. "You can drop us at mine beth" Ashton said wiggling his eyebrows. "I was planning on it." I was blushing a little but I don't think they could tell. "Okay....weirdos." Luke said confusingly to alk the boys as we walked to my car.

I turned the radio on and heard a green day song playing.  "Mike turn it up!" I exclaimed, mike turned it up more and more till he couldn't anymore. "She's a rebel she's a saint she's assult of the earth and she dangerous" I shouted along to the song. "Who do we know who's like that (?)" Ashton asked, I turned it down a little and pulled up to ashtons. "Get out losers and me and luke will call you later." The boys all jumped out the car and ran into ashtons. "Babe where are we going?" Luke whined. "Home" I said simply. {Back at home} I took off the silk robe and threw it on the floor. "Luke can you come here a minute?" I called to him. I was sat on the sofa absentmindedly switching through the channels, lukes footsteps thudded down the stairs and into the living room. "Wow! What's all this?" He said breathlessly. "Just the clothes from the photo shoot. Do you like it?" I asked him biting my blood red lips. "No I think we need to get you out of it imediatly" He picked me up and ran to the bedroom with me. ;) ;)