Blue eyes - chapter 8

We all met at Ashton and then I drove us to the beach. The ride there was hectic and loud, we had green day blaring on the radio. "So beth what time do you have to home?" Luke asked  from beside me. "I bet she has to be in by like 8 or something early!" Calum laughed, I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I have to be in by 10, 10:30 the latest." I stated, I turned the radio down and pulled into the nearest parking space. "Is there any like piers or stuff around here cause sitting in the beach is gonna be boring" I whined, they pointed to the pier that was about t minutes away. "Yeah but it's blocked off" Calum pointed out. I ignored him and set our stuff up next to the pier, we laid our towels out and I placed my bag next to them. "Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" Shouted Ashton, all the boys bounded to the water but not me. I walked up onto the pier, there was a small metal fence but I squeezed through it. "What are you doing?!" Michael called up, I just smiled and waved as I continued walking till I got rear the end. I looked back to see all the boys worried looking faces, I done a small run up and jumped into the water. The cool water surrounded my body as I sunk into the sea, I swam up to the surface and made my way over to the boys. "Are you crazy?!" Luke exclaimed, I just laughed at how silly they were being.  "We do it all the time in England, are you telling me that you've never tombstoned?" I panted, they just looked blankly at me and I shook my head. "you're crazy though" luke smiled. "Yeah I kinda am" I laughed. "Last on on the beach is a shit head!" I shouted as we swam to the shore, naturally I lost because I'm slow and short. "What's in the bag beth? Is it food?!" Shouted mike as he  grabbed my bag and opened it to find a camera and my sketch book along with a bag of crisps. "Ooo crisps!" He giggled, I took my bag and chucked him the crisps, I dried of on my towel and sat down between luke and Ashton and laid back. "What's the camera for?" Pondered luke. "Group photo later, it's so hot here!" I groaned as I fanned myself with my hand. "How bout you take one now?" Asked Ashton as he gave me a little nudge, I smirked and sat up. "Okay go stand by the sea and I will take a few now and some later." I said excitedly, the boys lined up by the sea and posed for a few photos.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

By the end of the evening I had gotten many photos of the boys messing about and being silly.
This was the best night of my life so far.