Blue Eyes - chapter 13

(11months later)

"Guys get out!" Luke said from beside me as I hide my naked body frome the three laughing boys in the door way. "Sleep well beth?" Ashton sniggered, they really know how to embarrass me. "Guys can you leave for 5 minutes so I can at least get dressed?Please? " I begged, the boys followed calum out of the room and shut the door behind them. "Morning baby" luke cooed, I let out a small laugh and looked up at him. "Morning babe,can you pass me my underwear?" I asked him, he always threw it on his side of the bed for some unknown reason. He leant over the side of the bed and passed me my undies. "Thankyou" I kissed him sweetly on the lips before throwing on my bra and panties. Last night was the best night of my life, it was my 17th birthday and I had luke and the boys over mine. My mum was nice enough to stay at a friends do I could have the house alone, as soon as the boys left my and luke had a heated make out session and took it up to my room (if you know what I mean ;) ) I climbed out of bed and put on my overly large top which came down to the middle of my thighs. "Luke the boys will be back in here any minute so... put you boxers on." I giggled as I thew his boxers at him. "But I wanna cuddle" He pouted, I sighed and shook my head. "When you have you boxers on we can cuddle" I giggled, he quickly pulled his boxers on and stretched out his arms for me. "Let me do my hair and then I will cuddle be cause I love you" I cooed, he blushed and laughed at my cuteness. "I love you more-" He was cut off by the door swinging open and the boys jumping on my bed. "So I had some news" Mikey said in a sing song voice, we all turned to face him sitting on the edge of our seat. "What?!" We all shouted excitedly. "One direction want us to go on their world tour with them as the opening act!" He squealed, I ran on the bed and jumped on them all squeezing them tightly and pecking them all on the top of their heads. "So this is your big break guys, I think you should do it" I said out of breath, they were so happy and excited about this but luke looked a little less happy than everyone else. "Luke do you want that cuddle now?" I asked as I poked his cheak, the boys shuffled over so I could snuggle into lukes side. "So what are we doing today?" Luke asked the boys, they all looked at each other and smiled. "Beach! It will be one of the last time we will see the beach before we leave" Calum sighed. Wait how long do they have before they go? "When do guys go?" I asked cautiously, they looked at luke and me before looking in their laps. "1 week" Ashton said quietly, I felt my heart sink, in one week I'd loose the boy that I love for months and month on end. Luke squeezed me tightly and I squeezed him back as he kissed the top of my head. "I'm gonna miss you beth" He mumbled quietly in my hair. "I'll miss you more luke" I mumbled into his chest. "We're sorry luke" mike spoke softly compared to his usual shouting self. "Look guys dint be sorry this will set off your career and I know this means a lot to you so go tour with this boy band and have a good time" I smiled at them. I sat up and pulled them in for a hug, they all sighed over my shoulder and held me tightly. "I will be keeping busy anyway, I have my own apartment to move into" I giggled. They pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes and big smiles. "I thought that was gonna be the big news today" I giggled, they let out heart chuckles and then I felt two arms around my torso. "Well hello luke" I laughed."Hi babe" He said as he kissed my neck. I shot up quickly before he found me sweet spot. "Group photo" I called as I grabbed my camera. The boys all cuddled on my bed as I snapped many photos.
'The moment the boys got their big break'