Blue eyes - chapter 62

It feels like forever I've been in the hospital but today I was going home, I've been awake for 2 weeks and luke has been by my side pretty much the whole time. "You excited to go home?" The nurse asked me with a chirpy voice and a spring in her step. "No, my mum's grounded me and taken away my car." I huffed, the nurse let out a small giggle before looking at me sympatheticly. "Well with your leg in a cast you can't drive." She smiled, this nurse had been with me since I was awake, she was really nice and smiley too. She was a little chubby and had short ginger hair, her face was pale and had some freckles dotted around it. "I know but I don't even see why I'm grounded, it wasn't my fault that car fell if the back of the lorry." I whined and shoved my hair up in a bun. The heartbreak from those dreams still haunted me when I closed my eyes, all I see is the little girl and the beautiful boy that I had in my arms, now they weren't here I felt a hole in my heart. "Beth? Let's go!" Luke said waving his hand infront of my face, I didn't even know he'd entered the room let alone he was talking to me. "Sorry...um yeah let's go" I stammered, I sat in the wheelchair as luke wheeled me down the endless maze of corridors. I went back into my own little word thinking about Louise and Danny. The blue eyes that pierced my soul had vanished, the cuddles and I love yous ,gone. The music room in my new house had vanished too, along with the talented children that played them. I let out a small sad sigh as I came back to planet earth. "You okay beth?"Luke asked in a conserned manor. "Oh yeah...I'm just um tired..." I stuttered, I shifted my body into the passenger seat as luke folded the wheelchair in the back. "Let's get you home" He said sweetly as he kissed my temple, I nodded and turned on the radio, basket case came on and I began humming along to it. "So..what's happened whilst I've been held hostage in the hospital?" I smiled at luke, his eyes were in the road but he was listening. "Um mike dyed his hair to r...-" I cut him off quickly. "Reverse skunk?" I asked as if I already knew. "Yeah..how'd you know? Did he tell you?" Luke pondered as he quickly glanced at me. "Urg lucky guess? And what about everyone else?" I yawned as I poked his side with my index finger. "Not much really...We start recording next week in the studio but you have to come with us so I can keep an eye on you." He said sternly. "Nope, I'll be safer at home in my bed asleep and watching American horror story." I mumbled weakly, I was so tired but I didn't want to close my eyes to see the faces that now haunted my dreams. "If you're tired go to sleep, I'll wake you when we get there" luke cooed, I shook my head with my eyes falling down. "No I ..can't" my breathing slowed down and become heavy. Sure enough I was soon asleep engulfed by the dreams I had.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Beth! Wake up!" I was being shook violently as I opened my eyes slightly. "Wh..what's wrong?" I groaned as I rolled over a little, I realised some how I was in my bed and In my boyfriends top. "You were having a bad dream" luke soothed, I sat up and rubbed my eyes wearily. "Sorry, can I have a cuddle?" I pouted, luke squeezed me tightly and laid on the bed whilst I was in the bed. "Luke, did you undress me?" I asked as I rose an eyebrow. "Babe I can play a guitar with my eyes closed, I think I can undress you without looking." He chuckled, I paid my head back down and snuggled into him. "I'm not saying that's what I did" He mumbled, I playfully slapped his chest and giggled. "I love you luke" I yawned. "I'm love you more, I missed you babe don't ever do that again." He muttered with sleep filled words. I pulled the covers up even more and cocooned my body in its warmth.