Blue eyes - chapter 84

Me and Louise cuddled up in my bed with me and we watched some tv. "Let's watch this." Louise said excitedly as she pointed at the telly, I pressed the button and we watched how I met your mother. "That boys as tall as uncle Ashton. " She giggled, she cuddled into my shoulder and pulled the covers up to her neck. "Yeah, my favourite is barney and Robin. They are just ment to be." I smiled a small smile. "Mummy, why weren't you and my daddy ment to be?" She mumbled and looked up at me, I stroked some hair off her face and looked at her. "Sometimes things don't go how you want them to, that's what happened to us." I sighed and smiled and her, she had a small pout on her face and drooping eyes. "But I'm still here and me and you are gonna be together forever and ever, I love you monkey" I reassured her and kissed her forehead, she looked back at the telly and got comfortable, I had hold of her and pulled her close to me. She was so cute and peaceful, I'm just happy that she doesn't hate me anymore. I took the sunglasses of and put on my normal glasses, I rested my head on my pillows and found my eyes getting heavy too, I was nearly asleep when Louise rolled on top of me and hugged me tightly. "Night little girl" I whispered quietly before falling asleep.

Ash pov

I went to go see if beth wanted to play hide and seek with us but as I opened the door I saw her and Louise cuddling, watching how I met your mother and they were fast asleep. I pulled out my phone and took a photo quickly, I uploaded it on twitter with the caption ' beth and Louise are sleeping shh, nothing like mother daughter bonding' I tweeted it and turned round to leave. "Uncle Ashton? " I heard Louise sleepily mumble, I turned round to see her tiny hand rubbing her blue eyes. "Louise, did I wake you? I'm sorry." I whispered, she climbed out of bed and grabbed my hand. "Let's leave mummy to sleep." She giggled cutely. "Sound like a good idea" I smiled at her, we both walked out into the living room where the others were rolling around on the floor. "They're a bit weird" I told Louise, she giggled and joined in.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Beth pov

I woke up in my cold and very empty bed, I heard muffled giggles and little chuckles. I decided to get up and follow the sound, it led me to the living room where calum was tickling Louise and the others were tickling eachother. "Morning?" I asked with a little laugh, everyone stopped and looked at me. "What?"I laughed. "Everyone, tickle mummy!" Louise shouted as if it was a battle cry. The next thing I knew I was on the floor being tickled by everyone, everyone except luke that is. "Uncle luke, you're not tickling mummy" Louise whined. "I need to pee" He lied and went upstairs, I felt bad for luke. Louise calling him uncle luke instead of dad or daddy must hurt him. "Louise, lukes not your uncle sweet heart." I said containing my laughs, everyone stopped tickling me and looked to Louise. "Why not?" She said sadly, I took her hand in mine and kissed it. "Lukes you dad sweetheart" I told her quietly, her face lit up and she ran upstairs. "That was really nice of you beth" Michael said sweetly, they helped me up off the floor and we all sat on the sofa. "I may dislike luke at the moment, but I'm not that horrible. I saw how sad he looked when she called him uncle luke and I can only imagine how upset I'd be if she didn't know I was her mum." I said looking at my hands, I heard fast foot steps running down the stairs and I was bounced on by luke. "Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou." He exclaimed, I patted his back and giggled. "We may be arguing but Louise deserves to know, now get off me and go spend some time with her before you all have to leave" I instructed, he pulled out of the hug and unexpectedly kissed me on the lips, I couldn't stop myself from kissing back either. When we pulled away luke held my hands in his and he smiled. "I want you and Louise to come back with us, it can be like it used to beth. Please say yes." He begged, I looked at the boys and smiled, I saw Louise smiling on the stair case and her litre blue eyes and deep dimples made me melt. "Yes, yes I will come home. I need to get my stuff shipped over though and find Louise a new school and I'd need to...*luke kissing me* pack Louise up." I mumbled, the others cheered and picked up Louise and kissed her face all over. "Eww! Ashton and calum's lips touched!" Michael squealed, I had to pull away from luke because I was laughing too much. "Jesus I knew you were gay but with eachother?!" I said sarcasticly, luke hopped off my lap and sat beside me, I now sat on his lap and smiled at him. "They're not denying it either." I giggled to luke, luke wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me close to him. "I know, well now I know what happens on tour." He chuckled, Louise lent on the back of the sofa and looked at me with a big smile. "Mummy where is Australia? Is that the name of a house?" She pondered. My little girl was so cute and adorable it was just unreal. "Come sit" I said patting the space beside me, she came and sat beside me and luke with a smile and there they were again her little dimples. "Australia is a different country, like England but warmer. I lived there a while ago and I always wanted to take you there one day to see your grandma." I said as I stroked her cheek with my thumb. "What about grandad? We can't just leave him." She said sadly, I kissed her forehead and pulled her between me and luke. "We can come back at some point Louise, I promise." I soothed, she smiled and hugged me tightly. "Okay well I'm gonna go pack" she giggled. She ran up the stairs and dragged Mikey with her. "Isn't your dad...ya know...dead?" Luke said hesitantly,I turned and faced him again and put my arms round his neck. "When we visit his grave I told her that he is watching down on her and he can hear her, that's just what I used to hope he was doing. I think I will take Louise after school tomorrow." I smiled sweetly and leaned my head closer to him til out foreheads were touching. "At least when I come home from tour I will have something to come home for." He whispered, I brushed  my lips over his lips and quickly jumped off him. "Hey! Don't tease!" Luke whined, I heard something at the top of the stairs and as I looked I saw Michael wearing a tutu and a tiara. "Oh shit!" I laughed, Louise was holding his hands and pulling him down the stairs. "Mummy look what I did to uncle Mikey, he's pretty now." She exclaimed, the boys took many photos and were in hysterics. "How about mummy does uncle Mikey makeup so he looks even better." I smiled at her. "Please mummy." She begged, I ran upstairs and grabbed my makeup bag, hair brush , hair spray and my camera. I ran to the stairs and slid down the banister.

I evenly spread foundation on his skin. "Make me look fabulus" He said in his best impression of pewdiepie. "Okay, now for the eyeliner, Michael close your eyes." I instructed, I rummaged through my bag for it and saw my tweasers, I pulled them out and showed the boys. "Is that an anal probe?!" Ashton exclaimed, mike opened his eyes and looked at the tweasers. "Mike Try not to cry." I said and I slapped his cheek gently. I began plucking his eyebrows, he began cussing and squeezing my knees. "Okay now that's done let's pencil them." I giggled, Mikey looked at the boys and the boys gasped. "Oh my god, mike you don't have hedges above your eyes anymore. " Calum gasped, I looked over to luke who was cuddling a sleeping Louise, I smiled over to him as he tried not to fall asleep. I penciled mikes brows, done his eyeliner perfectly and done his mascara. "Now let's make you look a bit punk rock and less loser" I giggled as I sorted out his clothes, I ran up to my closet and got some clothes and waxing strips.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Mike was wearing a pair of black tights, a black tutu  and my plaid black and red shirt. "There you go, you look...pretty" I said as I stood back. I took a photo of him with my camera. I heard light snoring abd I looked over to see Louise and luke asleep. "Oh god. She snores?" Calum whispered. Luke started snoring too, I pulled a blanket over both of them and tucked them in. "Snores just like daddy." I Giggled, the boys and me had a group hug and we all waddled around from side to side. "I can't believe you're coming home" Michael breathed, I cuddled them tighter and patted their backs. "Hey Mike, you're so pretty." I laughed. "And how about we play that up beat song" I smirked. We all ran to the basement as fast as we could, the boys stood again the side wall and watched as I opened the lid and sat down. " Saturday morning jumped out of bed
And put on my best suit
Got in my car and raced like a jet
All the way to you
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
To ask you a question
'Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'No'

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Yeah, no matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude

I hate to do this, you leave no choice
Can't live without her
Love me or hate me we will be boys
Standing at that altar
Or we will run away
To another galaxy, you know
You know she's in love with me
She will go anywhere I go

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, 'cause the answer's still 'No"

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Rude

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say, I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but 'No' still means 'No'!

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Why you gotta be so rude?" We all sang as I played the notes, we all had a little laugh as well. "Oh guys how about this." I giggled and then played the piano. "I'm coming home coming home tell the world I'm coming home I know my Kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes I'm coming home coming home tell the world that I'm coming home." I sang. "Right let's go back upstairs and see If sleeping beauty has woken up." Mikey laughed, I closed the lid and turned round to face them. "Aww what a cute nickname for lou." I cooed. "Actually I was talking about luke" He chuckled.