Blue Eyes - chapter 15

It's been 5 months since they left and In my apartment hoping that they will come home soon.
Flashback:
"Mum I can move on my own I am a big girl" I laughed even though it was all faked. She sighed and nodded. "I'm just worried about you sweetie, yesterday you were crying all day and I don't like seeing you like that" she said sternly. "He had to go mum, I told him to chase his dreams and when he grabs it to hols on tight and never let go" I said as tears formed in my eyes. I placed the last box in the van and closed it up. I hugged my mum tightly and said my goodbyes.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Now I'm just sat here alone in an empty apartment just wanting luke to hold me and tell me he loves me, but that wasn't gonna happen any time soon. The Skype on my Xbox wad going off, I ran to it to see it was Ashton calling. "Hello Ashton how is it in..." "England" He chuckled. "Oh well I already know how it is over there" I giggled. "Lukes really mopey and being a total buzz kill" He whined. I didn't  want luke to be sad, he's living the dream he should be happy. "Where is he?" I sighed. "He's in bed, he's been in bed all day beth and he won't eat anything." He whined, I heard luke shout something in the background. "Wow! Is that your apartment?!" He gasped. The sudden sound of banging and clanging was heard before luke popped up beside Ashton. "Yes this is my apartment, I kitted it out with the money I made from selling a few paintings to some big wig" I chuckled, I looked behind me to see what they were so bedazzled by and I saw my incomplete beach land scape. "Guys stop it!" I whined as I ran and covered it up. "Baby I miss you and I feel home sick!" Luke whined. His words made me melt and I just wanted to cry. "I miss you too, so when are you guys home?" I asked trying to brighten the mood. "About three months" luke groaned, I tried to think of something but I just wanted to cry. "Think about it luke, it's not too long and then you'll be home babe" I cooed. "Think about all good times we had and hold on tightly to them"  I said happily. "Baby, was that a painting of the beach?" Luke questioned like an a curious child. "No it's the view from my balcony" I smiled shyly. "Woah! I can't wait to see it, it looks almost as big as your house!" He gasped, I looked down in my lap and played with my jumper sleeves. "Luke I have to go it's pretty early over here" I laughed as I rubbed my eyes. "How early?" He asked, I looked at the clock on the wall. "5 am and I have school in 3 hours" I groaned. "Oh did I wake you up?" Ashton asked in a worried voice. "No I was to busy painting and I lost track of time so I haven't slept yet, hence why I look like shit" I leg out a small breathy laugh. "You look perfect" luke exhaled. "Night Ashton, night luke I love you both and ill talk soon" and with that I hung up.