Blue eyes - chapter 26

1 month later

Today I had to do photo shoots for a couple, Yay great remind me of how loved up i was and how alone I am now(!) "So do you guys have any ideas of what kinda photos you want or where you want them?" I asked as I set up my camera and added the atachment lense. "We were gonna ask you if had any ideas?" The young girl said shyly, I had a few ideas but one stuck out more than the others. "There is a lovely pier on the beach and me and some of the best photos I have taken were taken there at sunset." I said softly as I was playing with the focus. "Sounds perfect, we love the beach!" Her boyfriend chipped in. I really missed luke and seeing a lovey Dovey couple making out in front of me wasn't helping me ...at all! "Okay so I can do a few of you walking and holding hands as we make our way there if you'd like" I suggested, they pulled apart and nodded. "Can you take one of us kissing too?" The man asked me, I lifted my camera up to eye level and took a few of them kissing from many angles, I felt like running to wherever luke was in the world and kissing him. "So let's go to the beach..." "Oh sorry I'm Bethany " I introduced, I was drifting off in my own little world of happy memorise and hopefully thoughts. "Yes Bethany.  We should get going ." She pointed to the sky to see it was nearly sunset. "Okay act natural and be yourself" I told them.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

It was sunset on the pier and I took photos of them hugging and kissing buy one captured my eye as we look through them. He had her picked up to his level, the sun beamed through the small gap between their faces, they were kissing passionately yet also softly and It looked perfect. "That one is my personal favourite." She pointed to the photo that was on my laptop screen. "I think that is the best photo I've ever taken" I said brethlessly, I took the sd card out and back in the camera. "I will get these printed out and sent to you as soon as possible." I said as I fiddled with the camera. "Right Thankyou, here is your money, we have to get going" the man placed the money in my hand and left with his fiancee. *ringing* I answered my Skype to see 4 excited boys. "We just saw something in a magazine, beth can you guess what we saw?" Calum said with a big smile on his face. "No. What was it?" I asked excitedly, maybe it was about all time low. "No, we saw that a new name has popped up on the art scene and guess who it is? Bethany Bevan!" Michael exclaimed, my cheaks heated up and I looked down in my lap. "It's not that big of a deal" I sighed. "Babe this is huge, it says your last piece went for a quater of a million dollars!" Luke exclaimed, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped. "Woah! Back the fuck up. I didn't know it went for that much!" I exhaled. "Well you do now. Bethany, we are home in 2 weeks!" Calum squeaked. "Good because I'm lonely and bored and aparantly rich." I giggled, the boys all laughed and looked around themselves. "No boys back off!" Luke shouted as niall grabbed the phone off luke. "Hello beth I'm niall, lukes best friend" He introduced. "Hello I'm Bethany and lukes best friends is Mr penguin not you" I giggled, the boys all oohhed. "ouch! I'm hurt, how you doin'?" He asked, I thought quickly. "Fine, I guess?" The way I said it sounded like a question rather than a answer. "Girl you must be a parking ticket cause you are fine" He chuckled. "Wow that's almost as bad as mikes titanic chat up line" I giggled, I carried on looking through the photos to find the one taken of me on the hotel bed. "Luke I found the picture you took of me, it's actually pretty good babe" I cooed at it.