Blue eyes - chapter 48

Luke was away on tour now and I was packing his things in boxes to take to his brothers house, I packed the last box and cried many tears as I loaded them into my car.

I arrived at jacks house with tear stained cheeks and knocked the door. "Oh hi beth? What you doing here?" He asked me looking confused and worried. "When luke comes back I won't be here, I'm leaving with Danny and leaving luke" I sniffled as I handed him a few boxes of lukes things. "What?! Why?!" He exclaimed, I wiped my eyes and ran a hand through my hair. "Luke cheated on me, I haven't told him I'm leaving yet so don't tell him." I sniffled, he pulled me in for a hug and swayed with me. "But I won't ever see Danny again, will I? " his eyes held tears in them, I nodded and walked away to my car. "Maybe some day but for now I'm sorry." I sobbed as I pulled out the drive way and drove to my apartment to pack up my things.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I had packed everything of mine and Danny and brought a new house across town. "Mommy why are we leaving? Is daddy coming with us?" He asked as he tugged in my leg. "Danny listen, I don't want you to mention your daddy ever again okay, he hurt mummy very bad and he lied to us" I sniffled, Danny looked and his shoes and nodded. "I will miss daddy mommy" He cried into my shoulder. "I'll miss him too sweetheart now let's get you to grandma's house so you can sleep there tonight." I smiled sweetly at him, he picked up his over night bag and passed it to me. "Good boy, grandma can't wait to see you" I hadn't told my mother yet and I didn't plan on telling her either.

~°~°~°~°~

I had moved all the stuff in my new house with the help of my moving men I hired, they set up my music room and living room. "Next is my son's room." I told them as they placed all the stuff inside where I told them to. Finally my house was set up and even my room was great. I have to say I had never felt less at home then I did at the moment, I looked in my bag and saw the pregnancy test, I looked at it for a good 5 minutes thinking about luke. "Why did you do this to me?" I sobbed, I looked at my phone and saw he was calling me. I let ring until it hit voice mail, I called my mum and told her to tell Danny I said goodnight. I hung up the phone and sobbed until I saw jack calling me. "H..hello?" I sniffed. "Beth, wh..where are you?" He cried. "I can't tell you jack! You'll tell luke or someone and I will have to go through the same pain I'm still going through!" I sobbed. "Lukes worried about you and Danny, please tell me where you are!" He begged. "I'm sorry" I whispered and hung up immediately.
The most beautiful eyes have cried the most tears, and I'm now living proof of the saying.