Blue eyes - chapter 55

I got home from dropping the kids off at school and flopped on the couch. "What do you guys wanna do?" I sighed, three boys cuddled me tightly and tickled me. "We never ever want to leave you again incase you run away again." Ashton said, I giggled and played with his curly hair. "I'm not leaving again, I would if I could but I can't so I shan't" I giggled. They squeezed me tighter and kissed my face. "NO!" Mikey whined. "I'm joking! How about we go to the park?" I giggled, the boys all looked at each other and nodded. "Great. Let's go gay lords" I stood up and pulled the boys up too. "Oh come on guys stop hugging me" I whined,they all let go and pouted. "Oh come on luke not even a hug?" I giggled, he ran up to me and squeezed me. "I missed cuddling you" He mumbled into my hair. "Luke if I fall again I need you to promise me that you'll catch me and never let go" I said barley above a whisper. "I promise you I will catch you and this time I won't let go" He muttered, I pulled apart from him with my arms still around his neck. "Good" I whispered before I kissed him,he pulled me closer so there was no space between us. "Does this mean you're back together?" Calum said excitedly, I pulled apart from luke and turned to the boys. "Yes guys if luke wants-" "Yeah, fuck yes." He said quickly before kissing my neck. "YAY!" The boys cheered, I turned to luke and smiled at him. "I guess this means We have to tell the kids that your their dad" "so what's this trip you guys are going on?" Luke said pinching my ass. "Well every holiday we go to England to see my father's grave, being out of England means I can't go there when I need to hence the holiday tradition and we go there for bonfire night" I smiled and bit my lip. "Now let's go to the park, I may be in 25 but I can still act like a child" I giggled and let go of him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I was sat under the tree in the park taking a breather from pushing Ashton on the swings when my phone rang, it was the kids school. "Hello?" I answered confusingly. "Hello miss hemmings" "It's bevan" I said quickly. "There's been an incident today and Louise had to be taken to the emergency room." She said slowly and calmly. "What?! What happened to her?!" I said in a panicked voice. "I believe there was an incident to where a boy pushed her over at this point Daniel stepped in and has been suspended for harming another child" she said in a disappointing tone. "Okay I will be there right aw-" "Dan went to the emergency room with Louise, he wouldn't leave her side for the life of him." She said carefully and cautiously. I hung up and made my way to the boys who were still on the swings. "Guys I have to go, Louise is in the emergency room" I sniffled, luke jumped off the swings along with Ashton.  "What?! What happened?!" Luke said worriedly, I seeped hair out my face and pulled on his arm. "I'll explain on the way." I sniffled, we all ran to my car and I sped to the hospital.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I sat at my little girls bedside stroking hair off her face whilst she was out cold. "Mom I tried to help her" Danny sniffled, I pulled him on my lap and hugged him tightly. "It's not your fault Danny, Louise knows it's not your fault. She'll be okay baby boy she's just sleeping. Go see your uncles and tell em I told them that they have to get to a chocolate bar. Get one for Louise when she wakes up too." I kissed his head and sent him off. "Shell be okay babe" luke cooed as he sat on my lap. "I don't know how anyone could do this to her, she's always polite and never rude or hurtful towards people" I said barley above a whisper, I examined her with my eyes. She had a cast on her arm and paper stitches on her head. "Kids can be mean" luke soothed, I held her hand in mine and kissed it. "I'm gonna find out what kid done this then kick his patents arse" I said through gritted Teeth. I stood up and sat on her bed. "Maybe you should sing to her mom" Danny said from the door way, I looked to him and smiled sweetly. "Maybe" I patted the space next to me and Danny sat next to me. "Who done this to lou?" I said as I looked in his sad eyes. "Some new kid, he kept picking on me and I had smart come backs so he hurt lou" Daniel had tears in his eyes and he hugged me. "I didn't think he'd hurt Louise because he couldn't get to me, and now I'm in trouble at school for hitting him-" He sobbed, my heart was hurting hearing my little boy cry. "Just tell me one more thing, did you kick his ass?" I looked at him. "Yeah but the scho-" He started. "Fuck the school, you helped your little sister and that's all that matters. As long as you look after her that's all that matters" I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. "Okay " Danny sniffed. "Luke give him a hug" I looked at luke and then to Danny. Danny ram into luke and squeezed him tightly. "It's okay son" luke mumbled, Daniel looked up at him and then to me. "Son? I..I don't understand." Danny stuttered."He's your dad Daniel and he found you" I smiled and said slowly. "My dad? Really?!" Danny said happily, luke smiled and nodded. "If you are going to leave us again then go now but if you're sticking around then I want you to promise to look after my mom and little sister" Danny looked him square in the eyes and was being serious.  "I promise I'm here for the long run dan" luke smiled at him and tussled his hair. "Let's go get your mom a drink" luke said as he put Danny on his shoulders and left the room. "Grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window. Dreaming of a could be and if is end up happy I would break.
Trying hard to reach out but when I tried to scream out felt like no one could hear me. Wanted to belong here buy something felt so wrong here so I'd break. I'd could break away.
I spread my wings and I learn how to fly I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky you gotta take a risk take a change make a change and break away.out of the darkness and into the sun and I won't forget all the ones that I've loved I gotta take a risk take a chance make a change and break away." I sung softly to my little girl, I felt a squeeze on my hand and her eyes opened. "Mommy? Where am I? " She looked around, she looked scared and in pain. "Hospital, a nasty boy pushed you over and you broke your arm and bumped your head but me and your daddy are here" I cooed, she pulled me so I was laying down and she cuddled my side. "Where's daddy?" She mumbled. "I'm here" luke said from the door way, Louise sat up and smiled widely at luke and held out her arms for him but then she saw her cast. "Mommy when we get home can you doodle on my cast?" She looked back at me. "Yes I was gonna do that anyway" I giggled, she stood up on the bed and squeezed luke tightly. "How you feeling princess?" Luke asked her as he held her close to him. "Hungry and my head hurts but I'm okay" she said cheerfully. "Honey what happened?" I asked her, she pulled away from luke and sat down infront of me . "The new boy came up to me and I said hello and that's all I remember, but he seemed nice" she chirped, I smiled at her and stroked her cheek. "I think he pushed you over and hurt you baby" I soothed, she looked a little sad but smiled at me. "Well then he's an idiot" she smiled kissed her head and pushed her hair out the way. "Yeah a big one too"