Blue eyes - chapter 17

(1 week later)

I was currently putting brown hair dye in my hair when my Skype was going off again. "Hey guys what's up? " I said whilst still dying my hair and looking in the mirror to see if I had got it all. "What are you doing? All we can see is you knees!" Luke laughed. "I'm dying my hair" I stated as I sat back down in the floor. "That looks a bit dark to be blonde" Calum said whilst inspecting me through the webcam. "Calum that's because it's brown silly" I giggled. "Awww I like it blonde though " luke moaned. "I just wanna see if it looks good on me that's all, and luke I don't like your burger pants but hey you don't see me complaining." I sassed, the boys ohhhed and he just crossed his arms. "Oh you're gonna be so sorry when I get home and tickle your sorry ass!" He snapped back. "Can't wait" I winked and then let out a small laugh. "Ew! Guys we are still here!" Mike cried as he covered his ears. "Sorry guys!" I said as I looked down in my lap smiling like crazy. "Right unless you want to be put on hold or faced away from the shower then I have to go" I giggled. "Face us away from the shower or something because we are mega bored and have nothing better to do" luke said quickly. "Okay babe but I'm not rushing just for you lot" I smirked.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Okay what do you think?" I showed the boys my brown dry hair that was wavy and flowing down as a towel was still wrapped around my small frame. "It looks nice" Calum stated. "That's because you have a thing for brunettes!" Luke argued. "Thanks calum, hang on two seconds let me get some clothes on" I quickly covered the webcam lense with a dirty top. I put on my white jumper and some denim shorts. "Okay I'm back guys" I said out of breath. Luke stared at me with shock. "You look stunning babe" I looked down and blushed a light pink. " stop it luke, It's just something old" I shyed away, I noticed something as he bit his lip. "Lucas Robert hemmings, did you get your lip pierced?!" I faked a dissappear and angry tone. "Well yeah but-" I cut him off. "Looks hot luke, have you told your mum that you got that done?" I giggled, he looked in his lap and cussed. "Hey! Don't swear!" Ashton nagged as he punched lukes arm. "I forgot to ask my mum if I could have it done, I'm gonna be in so much shit when I get home!" He panicked. "It's okay just ask her now and I'm sure she'll say yes or when you get home say it happened when you were drunk" I tried to come up with better solutions but That was the best I had. "I'll try the first one babe. This is why I love you" He sighed in relief. "I love you too, I'm gonna go have a glass of adult juice and I will probably drunk dial you later" I laughed, the boys laughed and looked behind them to see the one direction boys. "Luke you said your bird was pretty but boy was that an understatement!" Harry came closer to the webcam. "Harry go away!" Luke whined, I laughed at how jelous luke was being. "Hi I'm beth" I introduced myself to the brown haired boy. "And British too, so where abouts are you from?" He pondered. "Chelsea. I lived in those big houses in sw3." I stated calmly. "Usually girls die when they speak to us, why aren't you?" He asked with a cheeky smirk. "Honestly, I don't like pop music I'm more into punk rock and death metal." I laughed at the shock on his face. "But-" I swiftly cut him off . "Okay love you luke and talk to you guys later byee!" I shut the Skype call off and grabbed a bottle of drink.