Blue eyes - chapter 31

"Therapy- all time low." I was singing as I continued my painting of the beach on my balcony. The sea air fulled my nostrils and the song playing in the background was my favourite. I swore I heard something but I just carried on painting and softly singing along to the song, I looked over the edge of the balcony down at the beach filled with people young and old. I saw a little toddler totting towards the water, the water rushed up to the small feet but it was so cold she ran back to her mum. How adorable is that? I sat back in my seat and the song switched. "Guns n roses- sweet child o mine" I sang along to the song thinking about the beautiful little girl I just saw, I know that I'm too young for kids but one day I'd love nothing more. I looked at my palette to see that I had no more blue. "Oh for god sake" I sighed, I carried on singing as I stood up and turned round to see four boys smirking. "Knew id catch you out" luke chuckled, I rolled my eyes and made my way inside to get some blue paint. "How'd you guys get in?" I asked as I looked through the small basket and found it. "You left the door unlocked, we just came in thinking you wouldn't mind" Ashton said casually. "No I don't mind guys, you just scared me" I said sweetly, I tussled Ashton curly hair and made my way back to the balcony. "Luke tell her off, she messed up my hair!" Ashton whined to luke. "Luke can't moan about messing anyone's hair up" turned back around and winked at him, he went a deep shade of red and let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah we heard" Calum shuddered, now I was going a light shade of pink. "Sorry guys" I mumbled. "Urg ill do this later" I put the painting to the side and went back inside, I made a cup of coffee and sat on the island. "So what do you guys wanna do today?" Mike asked, calum and Ashton sniggered and looked at luke. "We know what lukey wants to do" Calum sniggered. I nearly spat my coffee out but instead choked on it. "Guys. Warning thing remember" I coughed and spluttered, luke came over and patted my back. "Warning? About what?" Luke chuckled, I manged to stop dying now and took a deep breath. "Personal questions, very very personal questions and statements" I pointed at them and narrowed my eyes. They just carried on laughing and sniggering. "I am gonna go grab my phone charger, don't break anything" I ran up to my room and grabbed the charger which was next to my bin. I looked in the bin to see no used condom, no wrapper either so I looked around my room and there was no sign. Uh oh! Oh god! "Luke can you come here a minute please?" I called down to him.