Blue eyes - chapter 71

It's been a few weeks since I called Michael and I was feeling no better. Today I have a photo shoot to go to for a new beautiful model called cassidy. I was setting up the camera and the computers when I saw her walking in. "Hello you must be Bethany, I'm cassidy." She said excitedly, she pulled me in for a hug and she was so thin. "Yeah hi, I'm beth, I'll be taking the photos today." I chirped. "Cool, I'm gonna go get ready i will see you later." She said staring down at my stomach, I felt so jealous that she was skinny and that I was getting fatter. I let out a sigh and carried on setting up the camera.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I was finally at home after a long day taking photos of the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen, she seemed to really love my work, She was very nice too. I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from Mikey. I held my phone tight as my thumb hovered over the call button. "Probably gonna regret this but..." I pressed the button and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I said wearily. "Hey I just called to see if you were okay" mike chirped. "Yeah I'm ok I guess, really long day at work and shit. How are you?" I rambled, I heard a few laughs behind him. "Oh you know, we're doing some recording, calum said heyy" He giggled, I took a asprin with some water and let out a laugh. "Hi calum, I miss you. Blink 12 - miss you has become my jam." I let out a small laugh and so did the boys. "How's everything back in Oz? " I sighed. "You don't sound too good." Calum sounded scared and worried. "No I'm still sick Mikey, stupid doctors haven't got back to me. Calum I'm fine honestly, just ergh." I groaned, I heard the boys awe and coo at me. "Aw poor beth, she's home sick." Calum cooed. "No dude she is throwing up like a fire hydrant, it's gross" Mikey squirmed. "Yeah it's nasty, I think it's getting worse" I groaned, I walked around the kitchen looking for the ribeina. "Well if you were here we would make you some soup, but you're too far away" Calum whined, I giggled at his comment and looked at the clock. "Hey guys wanna Skype? I'm really bored!" I whined, I heard excited squeaks and giggled. "YES! I'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR FACE!" Mike screamed, I turned in my Skype and saw calum calling. I quickly hung up the phone and answered the Skype. I saw my two best friends smiling and waving. "Hey guys, so good to see your squishy faces!" I giggled, they looked so smiliy and excited. "Hey your cute face is on my phone." Calum chuckled, I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "Yeah I wish I was cute, how are you guys?" I smiled weakly. "Obviously better than you, you are being a party pooper." Calum pouted, I stretched my arms up and yawned. "What's that?" Calum said pointing at the camera. "No mate leave it alone" mike whispered, I looked down and saw the scars on my stomach and wrists. "Um...its nothing much." I mumbled quietly, I felt one tear trickle down my cheek but I wiped it away quickly. "No you didn't? Why beth? Are you stupid?! Calum exclaimed, I looked down at the floor and felt the pain creeping back. "Dude shut the fuck up!" Mike shouted. "No it's okay, I mean he's right anyways." My phone started ringing and it was the doctors surgery. "Hello?" I said confusingly into the phone. "Hello miss Bevan, we got your test results back and it turns out, you're pregnant." I dropped the phone and began breathe heavily. "Wow! You look like you've seen a ghost." Mike said, I was just sat there shaking and staring at my hands. "Guys I have to go." I said shakily and hung up quickly. "No no no no no im in a coma again." I cried and rocked back and forth.