Blue eyes - chapter 117

Louise pov

I had managed to make everyone smile and laugh with my sarcasm and bad jokes and I even felt better myself. "I'm gonna get home mum, I am a little tired. I love you and will see you tomorrow." I kissed her cheek and got up off the bed. "I better head off too. Beth get well soon." Harry smiled sweetly. "Thanks guys, you can all go too if you like." My mum smiled a small smile. "Yeah, better make sure these two behave." Ash joked, my mum looked very confused and laughed. "What?" We all looked around at each other and then Mikey spoke up. "They're in looove" He teased, me and harry both covered or faces in our hands and laughed a little. "You're such a child." I laughed, my mum was laughing too. "Mike she has a point. Little Louise is all grown up." My mum cooed and pinched my cheeks. "Not if I have anything to do with it." My dad muttered, we all looked over at him with annoyed faces. "Dad I go off to uni soon, I'm not a little girl anymore." I giggled, he pulled me into a hug and kissed my hair. "Yes you are, you're still a little girl who runs round being shy and crazy." He whined, We all laughed as we remembered those times. "Dad I wish I was that young again, I looked adorable." I giggled, my mum scoffed and sat up carefully. "You were a handful, please don't wish for that" she whinged, I kissed her cheeks and messed up her hair even more. "Yeah remember when I broke the tv with the wii remote.?" I asked her, she shook  her head and laughed. "Yeah, I went ape shit." Mike pointed out. "You have your own house and tv!" I exclaimed.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I dropped Ashton, Michael and calum off at ashtons and they all climbed out the car. "Harry come on" Ashton nagged as harry was hugging me. "I'm gonna stay at Louises, is that okay babe?" He pulled out the hug and looked at me. "I suppose so."  He hopped out the car and walked towards the house. "So are you staying or going?" Ashton asked. "I need to get my toothbrush and pyjamas." He laughed. I waited in the car for a few minutes listening to some muse and Metallica. "And I'm back, let's go" He muttered, I began the drive back to mine and the whole way harrys hand was on my knee. "So what's for dinner?" He asked me, I shrugged and focused on the road. "I dunno we have bacon and stuff at home." I mumbled, He turned the radio off and moved his hand up my leg. "Okay babe." I pulled into the parking lot and exited the car quickly. "Catch me if you can" I called to harry as I ran into the apartment block. "Come back here" He laughed and chased me up the stairs. I reached the door and opened it quickly. I ran up to my room and waited to hear harry come through the door. I stopped down to my underwear and I'm bed under the covers. "Where are you hiding?!" I heard harry pant and run up the stairs. I was giggling and huddled up in the covers, suddenly the covers were torn off me and harry was stood there in awe. "Found you" He breathed and sat beside me. I climbed on him so I was straddling him. "Babe, I love you" He growled before kissing me roughly, I moaned as his hands squeezed my ass. I pulled his shirt of his torso before returning to the kiss. "I love you too" I mumbled against his lips. I pulled his belt off and unbuttoned his jeans. "Off" I breathed.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I watched as harry slept peacefully before climbing out of bed, I put my bra and panties back on before pulling harrys top on too. "Lou come back to bed." Harry groaned, I crouched down beside him and kissed his lips. "I'm just getting a drink babe, I'll be back in a second." I cooed, he kissed me again and closed his eyes. "I love you louise" He sleepily mumbled before the pull of sleep pulled him back. "I love you harry, more than you'll ever know." I smiled sweetly, I walked over to my desk and opened up my laptop. I looked at the uni I was going to and then saw a option that appealed to me, I saw the cost of halls. It was fairly cheap and they were quite big, I'd have a room mate which wasn't too bad and it means I'd get away from my over protective family anyways. I was snapped out my reading when I felt two arms around me. "What's that?" He asked, I closed the lid quickly and turned to face him. "Nothing important, let's go back to bed." I smiled sweetly. "I want cuddles" He pouted, I pulled the quilt back and climbed onto the bed with harry at my side. "What were you looking at then?" He asked me as I cuddled into is side. "Uni halls, it's actually a good idea." I yawned and closed my eyes. "We'll talk in the morning sleepy head." Those were the last words I heard before being dragged into a world of sleep and dreams.