Blue eyes - chapter 14

Today was my last day and night with the boys but mainly luke. We were all just sat in my room hugging with music in the background and sadness in our hearts. "Guys how about I get us a few bottles of fireball and we have one last drink for old time sake?" I asked quietly. We all pulled apart and the boys nodded. "Okay let me and luke go get the bottles and you guys can keep hugging if you want" I laughed. Me and luke held hands as we walked to the celler. "I'm excited to go but...I don't wanna leave you behind" lukes voice cracked as he said that and tears fell down his cheaks. "Luke, don't cry. I will miss you so much but you have phone and so do I, if you ever need to talk then I'm here." I cooed as I wiped his tears away. "How did I ever live without you." He smiled showing his dimples. "I love you luke and I'm happy for you" I sighed contently. We picked up 2 bottles each and ran back upstairs. "We are back bitchez!" I said I'm my best happy voice. The boys opened the bottles and ban drinking whilst I set up my hookah. "Guys if you go in my bed side draw you'll find a going away present, it's not a good one because I only had a week but it's the best I've got" I rambled. They reached inside the left side draw and began laughing. "Wrong draw guys" I blushed as they had a condom fight. "Guys help your self to them" I sighed, finally it was ready. I took a big puff of my hookah and blew the smoke up in the air. "You know I hate that thing" luke whined. "You know I love you both" I said in a mocking tone. He pounced on me and began kissing my lips and neck desperately. "Luke later" I gasped. He bit down on my neck making sure he left his mark on me. "Now everyone will know your mine when I leave" He chuckled, I blew smoke in his face and poked my tongue out. "Pay back is a bitch" I sighed.

~°~°~°~°~°~

The boys had gone home and it was just me and luke laying naked side by side panting and tired. "Luke? I really love you" I said quietly as my eyes began to droop. "I love you too and I'm gonna miss you so much" He mumbled. He pulled me close and cuddle till I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning the bed was cold and I was alone, luke had gone on tour and left a note. 'I will call as soon is I'm settled in the hotel, I love you and will see you soon hopefully. Love luke x' I held the note close to my chest and sobbed.