Blue eyes - chapter 43

I was finally in hospital and just waiting for a nurse. "Luke if I die I blame you completely" I panted, luke let out a small chuckle and kissed my head. "I love you babe" He kissed my hand and pushed my hair out my face. The nurse came in and looked. "Lovely you need to push, I can see the head." She sounded happy but I was terrified, I gave a big push as I squeezed luke a hand. "You're doing well, now I need a really big push for the shoulders" she said kindly, I shook my head and started crying. "No I can't, I wanna go home." I cried. I saw lukes face soften, I squeezed his hand and took a deep breath. "Luke I can't do it anymore" I whimpered, he kissed my hand and moved my hair out my face. "You have to baby" He soothed. I gave the biggest most painful push I could before having to stop. "One more big push sweetheart" the nurse instructed, I took a big deep breath and gave a big push for the final time before stopping. The sound of my little boy filled the room, I let out a sigh and leaned back. "Thank god I can drink again!" I panted. Luke chuckled and kissed my lips. "I love you" He whispered, I smiled and stroked his cheak with my hand. "I love you too" the nurse passed luke our little boy and smiled sweetly. "He's adorable, have you got a name for him?" The nurse said. I looked to luke and smiled. "Daniel Jay hemmings " luke chuckled , I loved the middle name he chose it was perfect and everything I wanted.
Daniel Jay hemmings- 4th of may

"He's beutiful" I mumbled, I shuffled up on the uncomfortable bed and patted the space next to me. Luke laid next to me and passed me our little boy and kissed my head. "He's perfect, I'm sorry I left you on your own. I..I came back and I didn't hear you..." I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth. "It's fine, I'm fine and more importantly Daniels fine. Can you ask one of the boys to bring a baby bag with baby clothing and nappys and stuff?" I asked him as I looked at my perfect little boy, he had hold of my finger in his tiny hand kept stretching his legs. "Yeah sure babe" He smiled. "I may sound like a need but Daniel was born on star wars day" I giggled as I looking at my beautiful boy squirming. "My little geek" luke cooed.