Blue eyes - chapter 57

Louise was at school and I was in the drive back when something sprung to mind, I turned the car left instead of right to make my way to jacks. I drove down the familiar maze of back roads until I was outside his door. I took a big deep breath and knocked 4 times. Please don't answer. The door swung open and I saw jack standing there with a small smile in his face but when he saw me it grew. "Beth? Is that you?!" He exclaimed, I nodded slowly and smiled back at him. "Ben! Ben, come here quickly" jack shouted before picking me up and carrying me inside. "Jack put me down!" I giggled, he threw me over his shoulder and spun me around. "Jack, is that beth?" Ben exclaimed. "Yeah, hi. I would hug you but jack won't let me go" I giggled, jack placed me on the sofa and they both hugged me. "We missed you, where have you been hiding?!" Ben chuckled. "A few miles from here, so do you wanna come see Daniel?" I smirked, the two boys looked at me with wide eyes and nodded frantically. "Come on then" I pulled them up and to the door.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Daniel, I'm home!" I called as us three walked in the door. Daniel came bounding towards me and hugged me tightly. "Dad farted in the bed and it stinks, he tried to Dutch oven me" Danny whined, I giggled and tussled his hair. "Dad? Wait up a second. Who the fuck is he calling his dad?!" Ben said loudly, Danny crossed his arms and frowned. "Don't swear!" Danny yelled, the two boys laughed a little before getting to the subject. "Who's his new dad then?" Jack said as he narrowed his eyes. Luke walked in still in his boxers and hugged me from behind. "Me" He chuckled. "Boys this is Danny, Danny these are your other uncles ben and jack." I introduced. "Can you play? "Danny said happily. "No" jack and ben said, the look Daniel gave them was like he wanted to kill them. "Gday wankstain-" Ben said with a chuckle but was cut off by Daniel. "Stop swearing, your just as bad as mum" He sighed. I tussled his hair and gave him a kiss. "I think your uncles might wanna take you to the park and get some ice cream." I looked at them with the puppy dog eyes and a cheeky smile. "Yeah, Daniel get dressed and me and ben will take you for an hour" jack said to him with a big smile on his face. Dan ran off down the hall quickly, I sat on the sofa and looked at my phone. "So beth, you kind of like Anne Frank aren't you?" Ben chuckled, I shook my head and smiled. "Well this is one spacey attic" I mumbled. Luke came and sat next to me and hugged me close to his chest. "You okay?" Luke whispered to me, I closed my eyes and nodded on his chest. "So you two are back together?" Jack asked cautiously. "Yeah, you two found anyone?" I mumbled sleepily. "Yeah jack has but I'm enjoying being single."Ben smirked, I shook my head and smiled. "You're lying, your mouth twitched" I sleepily muttered, luke started stroking my hair and shushing me. "I'm ready!" Daniel shouted from down the hall, he ran in the room and jumped on me. "Hey sunshine, you okay?" I groaned, he nodded frantically with a big smile. "Let's go then buddy, we want a swing when we get there" jack smiled and picked him up. "Bye boys." I called to the three of them. "Bye mom" Danny waved, I waved to him and blew him a kiss. The door shut and me and luke kissed roughly. "God I miss this" luke mumbled. "Me too" the kiss was amazing and the best kiss I have ever had, I unbuckled his jeans and pulled his top off. "Bedroom" I mumbled against his lips, he carried me to the bedroom and locked the door. ;)