Blue eyes - chapter 81

Ashton pov

Me and the boys were confused as fuck, beth and luke weren't together but keep kissing and flirting like crazy. "I think I have an Idea" I smirked and looked to Michael, beth and luke were currently up in her room doing god knows what, all I know is it sounds messy and gross. We looked around for a tool box and with luck found one. "Let's take the door handle off and make them talk, the define the relationship." I smirked, Michael and calum smirked too and let out super villan laughs. We all hurdled up the stairs and began taking out the screws, I placed all the screws in my pocket and slowly pulled the handle off on this side, the handle on the other side would remain until one of them would try and leave. "And now we wait" Calum giggled.

Beth pov

I put my clothes back on as luke watched me getting in my jigglypuff onsie, I threw one of my t shirts at him and smiled. "Stop staring hemmings, if you're gonna go to sleep at least put your pants on." I giggled, I pulled on my slipper boots and tied my hair up in a messy bun. "Fine, only because you asked so nicely (!)" He said sarcasticly,I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. "You're an ass" I giggled and attempted to pull the door open when the handle came off. "Shit! Guys, we're locked in my room! Come let us out!" I shouted. "Not until you and luke define your relationship, you've both been flirting like mad since we arrived and now you did the naked tango." Mikey shuddered, I banged on the door and yelled some colourful insults at them. "This isn't funny, when I get out I'm going to castrate you, all of you. " I yelled, they laughed and sniggered on the other side of the door. "Okay let's just have the stupid talk." Luke groaned. "It's simple we aren't together and these guys are arseholes." I groaned and kicked the door. "That's not a definition Bethany, define!" Calum cackled, I sighed and walked towards the closet to get some trainers. "What you doin?" Luke asked with a yawn, I put on my puma swedes and rolled up my sleeves. "I used to climb down the drain pipe all the time when I was like 14 and 15 to go to house party's and late night walks. You go to sleep and by the time you wake up I'll have the door fixed." I whispered to him so the boys wouldn't hear, I walked over to the window and quietly opened it. "What if you fall?" He whispered. "I've done this my whole life, I highly doubt it." I giggled and climbed out and stood on the tiny ledge, I shuffled along carefully and found the drain pipe. I wrapped my arm around it and lowered myself towards the ground. "Be careful beth" luke whispered, I looked up at him and laughed. "Luke I'm okay" I grunted as I looked down below me. I was at good dropping distance so I let go and hit the ground. "See now go to bed and put your pants on." I instructed. I quietly crept inside the house and up the stairs, the boys had their backs to me and were laughing. I was so close behind them and was just standing there. "I really fucking hate you guys" I panted, Mikey screamed and cupped his balls. "Don't castrate me!" He exclaimed, they all faced me and looked back at the door. "How the fuck did you get out?!" Ashton shouted. "Drainpipe, fix the door or loose your balls. Pick now." I scolded, Ashton pulled the screws out his pocket and began fixing the door again. "What the hell were you thinking?! You can't go round breaking my fucking doors, and like I said I don't do relationships. Not anymore." I shouted, Mikey and calum cuddled me and said sorry but Ashton just stood there being stubborn.  "So you and luke aren't getting back together? Even though you have a child and love eachother?" Ashton sounded disappointed, I went and hugged him tightly and ran my hands through his loose curls and sighed. "That doesn't change anything that's happened, Louise doesn't know who he is and he doesn't really know who she is so what does it matter?" I asked quietly, Ashton pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes and and open mouth. "She doesn't know?" He gasped. "No what would I tell her. Before I found out that I was having you I had and mental breakdown and ran away from my home to England, I then tried to comitte suicide and then found out I was having you and instead of telling your dad or uncles I ignored them and hid you away from the world because I was ashamed and scared?! I don't think that would work Ashton."  I shouted, nobody said anything but just looked down. "That's what I thought, you try being a single parent and explaining to your daughter where her dad is and we will see how Easy it is, I wanted to tell her but I couldn't." I sighed and grabbed the tool box, I squeezed past calum and Mike to go to the music room. I got down there and took the had left of this door so I wouldn't be distributed by anyone. I sat on the piano stool and opened the lid.

I played the intro and took a deep breath. "
Another head hangs lowly,
Child is slowly taken.
And the violence caused such silence.
Who are we mistaken?

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, dou, dou, dou, dou, dou...

Another mother's breakin'
Heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence,
We must be mistaken.

It's the same old theme since nineteen-sixteen.
In your head, in your head they're still fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are dying...

Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, oh, oh, hey, oh, ya a a."