Blue eyes - chapter 83

I got out my car to get Louise and bring her home, I was in a vest top with wristbands on my wrists and my back jeans. I knocked on the door and saw Michelle looking at me with scared eyes. "Beth are you okay?" She exclaimed as she stared at my eye. "Yeah, I was clumsy and fell down the stairs." I lied, I walked in and looked at Louise she came running towards me but then saw my eye and arm and stopped, she looked like she was scared of me. "I missed you monkey" I smiled and hugged her but she didn't hug me back. "Let's go home and we can have pizza." I said with a big smile, she walked out to the car but instead of sitting in the passenger seat she sat in the back. "Louise what's wrong?" I asked her, she coward in her seat and didn't answer, on the drive home I had tears in my eyes and felt my heart hurting at my daughters reaction.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

We got home and Louise ran inside and into calum's arms. "Um can you watch her for a bit? I need to be alone" I said and my voice broke a bit and I ran to the bathroom. I cried on the floor and curled up into a ball. My own daughter is scared of me because I look discusting and horrific.

Calum's pov.

"Hey lou, what's wrong?" I cooed and picked her up. "Mummy looks scary and I don't like it." She whispered, I hugged her and kissed her hair. "Mummy fell and got really hurt, she doesn't want to look like that" I mumbled to her. "It's still scary, when will mummy look pretty again?" She said in a sad voice, I looked at her and she had a few tears on her cheeks. "Hopefully soon, it's not mummy's fault." I smiled weakly, I laid her on the sofa with mike and Ashton and told them to put on sponge bob and turn the volume up. I ran upstairs to the guest room to see luke smiling and listening to music, I shut the door behind me and pulled out his earphones. "I hope you're happy, Louise is terrified of beth because of her bruised eyes and won't go near her, beth has locked herself in the bathroom crying her eyes out and all because of you!" I screamed at him, lukes face dropped in a second. "What? Why's beth crying?" He stammered. "Because Louise is terrified of her and won't talk to her or go near her, her own child is scared of her and it's all your fault luke!" I yelled again, luke walked out the room and went towards the living room to see Louise.  "Hey lou lou, do you want to come with me and see mummy?" He asked her, she quickly shook her head and Buried her face in mikes chest. "Mummy looks scary" she whimpered, I felt my heart breaking so god know how beth is feeling.

Beth pov

I was in the bathroom looking around for my razor blades but I couldn't find them anywhere so I screamed and chucked the mirror across the room and slid down the wall sobbing. *knocking* "Beth can you let me in?" I heard Ashton say, I shook my head and lifted it from my hand. "No, I don't want to see anyone ash." I choked out. "Please come out" He begged. "I don't want to scare Louise, I'm not coming out ash I'm ugly and discussting." I cried, I was sat on the broken mirror shards and I laid down, I felt it piercing my legs and arms but at the same time I felt so numb on the inside I couldn't feel it. "You're not ugly." He cooed. "But my daughter, the person I love is petrified of me and thinks I'm horrifying." I whimpered and closed my eyes. The cold truth set in, "the person I love the bones of hates me, I'd do anything for her and right now she doesn't want to see me. Ashton she hates me and that is killing me even more" I sobbed my heart out. "Please open the door, I'm sorry beth." Ashton cried, I sat up slowly and opened the door. "Oh my got beth, you're bleeding" He gasped and came in, he locked the door behind him. I hugged him and cried into his chest. "Oh beth, let's get you cleaned up." He sniffled, I sat on the edge of the bath and picked the pieces of glass that were inbedded in my flesh, Ashton had cotton wool balls soaked in hot water. He cleaned the wounds and put plasters over them. "Thanks ash" I whispered. "It's fine, me and the boys were talking and we want to stay until everything is back to normal with you and Louise...If you'll have us." He smiled with sympathetic eyes. "Id, love nothing more than to have you guys here, but if you dont want to th-" I rambled, ash on cut me off with a cuddle and kissed my cheek. "We are staying, mike ordered pizza and calum took Louise out in the snow so it's just me you and luke." He cooed, he took my hand in his and pulled my out the bathroom and into my room. "Right you are going to get on your jigglypuff onsie and put some makeup on your eye, sunglasses too and then we are all gonna have some fun." He smiled. "Oh I wanted to wear my pikatchu onsie" I whined, Ashton laughed and shook his head. "Wear it then but I'm here to help you get back to normal with Louise. " He chirped,I went in Mt closet and shut the door and got changed. "Right I'm in my pikatchu onsie with my pikatchu slippers, does it look okay?" I asked him as I spun round in a circle. "You look so adorable, now put your face crayons on your eye and those sun glasses too." He instructed with a smile. "Okay, thanks Ashton...For everything." I said quietly, I applied a little foundation to my eye but it didn't make too much difference. I placed the sunglasses on and looked at Ashton and sighed. "Let's go, even though I look like pikatchu with a hangover" I swallowed the lump in my throat and me and ash walked down the stairs to the living room where everyone was eating pizza. "Maybe I should just go back up" I whispered to Ashton at the top of the stairs. Louise was laughing with Mikey and luke, she was playing with Mikes bright hair. "No please, come on" Ashton pleaded, I shook my head and went back in my room, I tucked myself up in my bed and hugged the pillows. "Come on beth" Ashton begged. "What if she's scared again? I don't like it when she's scared, I cry when she's scared but to know she's scared of me hurts" I mumbled, Ashton tapped my leg and left. I deeply inhaled and then exhaled. A few minutes later I heard my door open and close again. "Ash I don't want to come downstairs, I already told you." I sighed sleepily. "No I brought someone to see you." He said in a chipper voice. "I'm sorry mummy, I didn't mean to upset you." Louise mumbled, I sat up from the bed and cuddled her. "It's fine, I'm okay now." I sniffed. "Mummy you look really funny" Louise giggled, I pulled away and laughed too. " Well I think you should put on your monkey onsie and then we can be the only cool people in the house, what do you think?" I smiled cheekily and her. "Yeah! I'll go put it on!" She giggled and ran out the room. I jumped up and hugged Ashton tightly. "Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou." I said quickly, he cuddled me back and giggled like a girl. "You're welcome, I'm kinda envious of the onsies though."He  sighed.