Blue eyes -chapter 11

6 months later.

I was sat round lukes with him and the other boys drinking and playing truth or dare. "Right beth you're up. Truth or dare?" Calum said in his best announcer voice. I am not a chicken so naturally I chose. "Dare!" I laughed, the boys all whispered to each other and gave you your dare. "We dare you to play the rest of the game with your top off!" Mikey giggled , I slowly peeled the top off my torso and placed it over my lap. "Right huke lemmings truth or dare!" I giggled, luke looked like he was going to die. "Truth" He said nervously, the boys all whispered leaving me out. "Hey don't leave me out" I shouted, they just ignored me and carried on so I just just drank more of the bottle of fireball. "Don't you think that burn your throat?!" Luke exclaimed as I chucked it back, it was fair to say I was tipsy. "No, lukey do you not like it?" I giggled, he pouted and furrowed his eyebrows. I grabbed his face in my hand and scrunched up my face as I shook his head a little. "Lucas Robert hemmings we think you should tell beth how you feel about her" Ashton giggled and the other boys sniggered. Lukes fave went bright red and he looked at his lap. "Drink for courage?" I said as I held the bottle out for him but he declined so I just carried on swigging it. "Beth I... I have liked you for a ... A really long time and I... I was wondering if you'd be my ....my girlfriend?" He stuttered, my heart was pounding out my chest at his words, the boys were laughing at his awkwardness but I found it cute. "Yes huke lemmings I will" I smiled, he pulled me on his lap for a kiss with was very passionate and yet sweet. "I love you beth" He said as we pulled apart, we rested our foreheads together and I stored his cheek. "I love you too" I whispered, I climbed off his lap and sat back in my seat on the floor. "Awww cute" Ashton cooed, I just took a sip from the bottle and passed it to luke who drank a huge amount. "Wow lukey slow down!" I slurred, he passed the bottle to the others and they all had tiny sips. "Michael truth or dare " I slurred. Michael sat there stoking an invisible beard. "Dare" we all giggled until I came up with one. "Go to the toilet and send a picture of you dick to 5 random people" I giggled, he stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took my dare now and my dare was to .."drink the rest of that bottle of booze" Calum laughed. There was loads of empty bottles already but there was at least half a bottle. I picked it up and began chugging the liquor, I got half way and pulled my lips off the bottle to breath and then carried on drinking. "Finid" I slurred as I placed the empty bottle on the floor. "Oh my god she actually did it!" Ashton laughed, I laid on the floor on my t shirt and watched mike come out the bathroom. "Done it." He said proudly, I let out a drunken laugh and smiled. "What up with beth?" He said down looking at me strangly. "We made her drink half a bottle of fireball" Calum laughed,luke shuffled over and places my head on his legs. "Guys how is she gonna get home. She has to drive." Michael pointed out, the boys all looked panicked and then looked at me. "I can sleep in... In my car" I sleepily mumbled and then I fell asleep on lukes lap.