Blue eyes - chapter 23

"Babe wake up" luke said quietly as he shook me."5 more minutes" I whined as I pulled the covers over my head and tried to sleep. "But we have to go to do our show" He cuddled me and I cuddled him back, I kissed his chest and traced patterns on it. "Good luck babe, I'll still be here when you get back" I sleepily mumbled, he pulled the covers over us both quickly. "I let the boys get a head start over there so we can be alone together" He winked, okay I am wide awake. "Sounds like a good plan." I winked at him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Luke was rushing round the room trying to find his clothes and mine. "Babe I can't find my top" He panted, I held it in my hand and waved it from side to side. "This one?" I said innocently, he hived above me and I pulled the shirt closer to my body. "Can I have it?" He said just above a whisper. "Maybe" I said back. He leaned in and gave me a passionate soft kiss, my grip loosened around the top and he quickly grabbed it. "Thanks baby" He chuckled, I sat up and put my bra and panties back on. "I will see you later babe and remember not to panic." I cooed, he yawned and nodded before quickly leaving. I put my pyjama jumper and shorts back and before sorting out my hair and make up. I took a few selfies and straightened out the hotel room.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I turned on the TV to see the show the guys were playing. I turned it up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So luke how you feeling? You look a little tired." Ashton sniggered, luke went red and looked at Ashton. "So what I'm a little sleepy...your point is?" Luke stammered and spoke quietly. "Everyone, lukey had a little fun with his girlfriend before the show, she came all the way from Australia to see us" Mikey shouted. Luke turned back to the mic quickly and looked at the camera. "Baby if you're watching, I'm sorry about the guys" I watched the rest of the show until one direction came on then I turned the telly off. Somehow me and luke having sex came up a lot during the set, I was dying of laughter the whole time.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"We're back beth!" Mikey called I ran up and flicked his ear. "Ouchie! What's that for?" He whined, the other boys ran off except luke. "Michael gordan Clifford, did you or did you not tell everyone I have a 'sweet ass' and that I probably 'rode luke like a bobsleigh" ?" I asked him, his face went bright red and he laughed. "In my defence you do have a nice bum, I didn't think you'd see anyways" He chuckled, I flicked his ear again and walked off and sat back on the bed, calum and Ashton both sat as far away as they could from me. "I'm not looking forward to leaving tomorrow" I groaned as I laid back on the bed and cuddled the pillow. "Wait what?! Tomorrow? Babe why can't you stay longer?!" Luke whined. "I need to get home luke, I have to finish putting my home together and I get to find out my exam results. I don't want to go but I have to" I cooed as I stroked his cheak with my thumb. "Only 1 and a half months and I will be home beth I promise" He said hopefully. I smiled and nodded placing a kiss on his forehead. "I'm gonna have my new car by then too" I smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you" He whined. I just wanted to cuddle him forever but I knew I had to go. "I'll miss you to luke, I'll miss all of you even though you are the biggest arse holes ever" I giggled.