Blue eyes - chapter 56

After hours in the hospital Louise was finally dicharged  and at home with me and luke. "How you feeling my little angel?" I asked her, she sat up in her bed and smiled. "Sleepy" she yawned, I laid her back down and tucked her in so she was nice and toastie. "Sing me soft kitty?" She mumbled sleepily. I stroked some hair of her forehead and kissed it. "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty , sleepy kitty, purr purr purr." I sang as I played with her hair. "Nighty night mummy I love you." She yawned, she hugged her little fluffy bear tightly. "I love you too" "to the moon and back" we both said, I turned on her night light and left her room closing the door behind me. "She's so cute" luke said as he put his arms round my waist, I hugged his arms and placed my head on his chest. "She really is, god luke have you gotten taller?! What do they feed you on tour, fertiliser?" I exclaimed quietly, he let out a small laugh and kissed the top of my head. "I missed you babe" He sighed contently. "I missed you too, I have to go put Danny to bed I'll be right back" I tried to escape his grasp but he wouldn't let Me. "Let me do it, I'll see you in your room in a minute." He let me go and ran to Danny's room. I went in my room and got changed into my pyjamas and climbed into bed, my eyes felt so heavy and I found myself falling asleep quickly.

Lukes pov

"Sing something" Daniel poked, I smiled and racked my brain and there it was, the sound of pitter-patter from the rain. "
Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
These images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey. (say you'll mean it)
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, (don't waste your time on me)

Now there's an aching in my back;
a stabbing pain that says I lack,
the common sense and confidence,
to bring an end to promises,
that I make in times of desperate conversation,
hoping my night could be better than theirs in the end.
Just say when.

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey. (say you'll mean it)
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, (don't waste your time on me)

I've never told a lie,
and that makes me a liar,
I've never made a bet,
but we gamble with desire,
I've never lit a match,
with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames,
are getting out of control.
Call me a name,
Kill me with words,
Forget about me,
It's what I deserve,
I was your chance,
to get out of this town,
but I ditched the car,
and left you to,

Wait outside,
I hope the air will serve to remind you,
that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath,
and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest." I sang softly, he was fast asleep. I pushed some hair off his face and kissed his forehead. "Night son" I whispered and left, I walked down the corridor to beths room and walked in. "He's fast -oh " I mumbled as I saw her sleeping too, I took my jeans off and my shirt and climbed in beside her. "Night beautiful" I whispered to her, she rolled over onto my chest and just laid there.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Beths pov.

I woke up early the next day and saw I was laying on lukes warm sleeping body. I went to get up buy he pulled me back down and cuddled me. "No don't leave, cuddle with me" He muttered sleepily, I cuddled him and kissed his lips gently. "I have to take Louise to school" I mumbled against his lips. "But she's ill, please don't leave me. Who will I cuddle?" He whined. "Daniel. Call the boys over and cuddle them or Louises teddy bear" I suggested, I got up out of bed and rubbed my eyes, I made my way to my closet to get some clothes but I felt lukes eyes on me. I put on my pink jumper with some white jeans and my white converses. "You look beautiful baby" luke said in a husky voice. "Thanks babe, now to go get Louise up" I groaned, these kids lived sleep, they would sleep all day if they could do waking them up was a challenge. "Is it really that bad?" Luke chuckled. "They are worse than me with a hang over" I giggled, lukes eyes widened and he laid back down. "Well good luck with that (!)" He breathed. "You're a lazy son of a-" "Mom language!" Dan shouted from outside the door, I giggled and opened the door for him. "Morning sunshine, go back to bed because you haven't got school today sweetie. Go climb in my bed with your dad" I instructed. "Thank god I can go back to sleep." He yawned and flopped on the bed. "Night boys" I giggled and left.