Blue eyes - chapter 33

2 weeks later.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them, luke was still asleep. I suddenly felt super nauseous. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and emptied my whole stomach content. *knocking* "Babe are you okay?" Lukes voice was muffled by the wooden door. "Don't come in here!" I whimpered as I hugged the toilet bowl. I pulled myself up and began brushing my teeth. Luke opened the door and lightly hugged me from behind. "I think I have I virus so unless you want to get sick I'd stay away." I warned, he hugged me tightly and swayed with me. "Well me and the boys will look after you." He soothed, the next thing I know he was picking me up bridal style and taking me back to bed for cuddles. "Babe I'm gonna make a doctor's appointment, they will give me some antibiotics to flush it out my system." I spoke softly as I reached over and made myself a appointment for 2 pm today. God I feel so rough. "I'm gonna get a bath babe, you and the boys can go to one of theirs and have fun, I will be okay." I cooed. He nuzzle his head into my neck and placed a small kiss there. "I can't leave you" He whispered in my ear. God stop being adorable. "Luke go or I will push you out the door." I said with a small laugh, after the I love yous and goodbyes he left. I ran upstairs and ran a nice hot bubble bath. Relax time.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I was driving to the doctors when my phone started ringing. "Ashton, I'm driving is it important?" I asked as I held the phone to my ear as the other one steered. "Yeah I left my I pod at yours and-" I quickly slammed on the brakes as a little girl ran in the middle of the road. My head hit the steering wheel with some force once and once again when the car behind me slammed into me. I was now unconscious with my head on the steering wheel, the phone on the floor. "H - hello beth? What happened?" Ashton distant voice shouted through the phone.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Hello, ma'am can you hear me? I'm a paramedic, I'm gonna take you to the hospital" she spoke loudly as she checked me pupils with a light. "Wh..what happened? " I groaned, she put a thermometer in my ear and looked at my pulse. " A young woman said you slammed on the brakes when her little girl ran in the road, you have to have stitches on that cut and you may have concision but other than that you should be fine." She stated still quite loudly. Great (!) I hate hospitals.