Blue eyes - chapter 126

{Flashback}

"How long have we been walking?" Ruby whined, I giggled as Jordan shoved her gently making her bump into the tall oak tree we were standing by. "I bet you 10 dollars you can't climb that tree." Jordan looked at me with expectant eyes and a cheeky smirk, I shoved my bag in his hands and placed my flower crown on his head. "I bet I can" I giggled and hoisted myself up into the trees big, thick branches. I climbed and climbed up to the near top when I saw a field, it had white flowers in it, they looked dainty and delicate. I raced down the tree as fast as I could to tell the others. On the last branch I lost my footing and fell, I was expecting to hit the ground but instead I was cut by two strong arms. "Woah I got you" Jordan laughed amusingly, I was placed on the ground and I looked over at the direction of the field. There was a few trees around but we all ran through them fairly quickly with ruby, sapphire and skylar behind us. "Where are we going? The part will start soon." Sapphire whined, there it was. In the clearing we were in the field of flowers, everyone gasped and we all ran deep within them. "How did you find this place?!" Ruby laughed joyously and laid in the flowers, me and jordan carried on until we were in the middle. "It's so pretty, look at all the flowers Jordan! " I giggled and laid down beside him. "Louise it's pretty awsome." He chuckled. I sighed contently hoping my last year's alive I spend with my best friends, it's the next best thing to family. "When I die, this is where I want to be" I sighed and inhaled the sweet scented flowers.
{End of flashback}

"Louise hang in there, just a few more minutes." My dad said shakily, snuggled into his chest and tried to hold on. "Dad, if I survive mum dies. Just let me go" I whimpered, he shook his head and held onto me, seeing as he wouldn't let me go I had to let myself go. I closed my eyes and my time came. My heartbeat stopped, my breaths were no more and my brain finally shut down. My last words to my dad were. "Read the letters."

Lukes pov

"No! No Louise! Wake up, come on!" I shouted a gently shook her, the boys were all sat there crying their eyes out and hugging eachother tightly. I looked on the ground and saw the phone call still connected. "Hello luke, how nice it is to see you again after all these years." The deep voice said, it sounded like he'd been crying too. "Why?! Why the hell would you do this?!" I cried into the phone. "You think I wanted to do this?! Someone had to pay and it was gonna be your wife but instead she was stupid and made the deal. She did this all for you, and a deals a deal." He sniffed and sighed deeply. "Then why are you crying? You killed her!" I shouted. "I had gotten to know her, every single detail and many times she told me I knew her better than herself. I wanted to...put the deal behind me but that would shatter my pride-" He cried. "Your pride?! You took my little girls life away and all because you cared about your pride?! You're sick!" I shouted and threw the phone away into the distance. "Luke, who was it? Luke talk to me" Calum said through his tears, I didn't replied I just hugged Louises lifeless body, she was becoming colder and colder. "Louise wake up, your little brother or sister will need you" I whispered into her hair, but she didn't wake up. She didn't even twitch. She was gone. "He..hello beth, we're um..We found Louise." Ashton cried.

Beth pov

"Ashton why are you crying? Is something wrong?" I asked him, my heart pounded against my chest and I felt a pang of worry shooting through me. "She's...I'm so sorry...We tried to help, beth Louise is..." He couldn't finished the sentence, I dropped to my knees crying my eyes out. "Ashton if this is a joke it's not a funny one, just please tell me it's a joke." I sobbed, all I heard was more crying and luke telling her to wake up. "It's not a joke, sh..she got shot...by dickinson...she did it to save you and luke...she's gone." He cried, I dropped the phone and curled up into a ball. I was sobbing and barley breathing I just wished that I was there. "No, no, no" I cried over and over again, it was then I felt the baby kick, I sat up and placed my hand over the spot where he kicked. I continued to cry until I had no more tears left, I laid on the cold floor of the kitchen with the phone next to me and my hand on my baby bump. "You would have loved Louise. She was your big sister, she was so sweet and loving." I whispered to the bump, I felt a little kick on the top of my bump and I sadly smiled. "But he took her away from me." I cried again, I was hoping to tell luke today that it was a boy but instead I found out I lost my little girl. "The most beautiful eyes have cried the most tears, Louise must have been crying all her life" I whispered.