Blue Eyes -chapter 7

I finally got home and as soon as I left the car I saw my mother in the door way of the house. I walked over to her to see what's wrong, normal people don't just hang out in doorways. "Mum? Are you okay?" I asked cautiously, she just nodded and walked inside with me." I was worried you got lost on the way home, so how was your first day?" Her smile from ear to ear and her chocolat brown eyes glimmering in the light. "I made 4 new friends, got kicked out the library and the teacher are such assholes-" I was rambling till she cut me off. "Language! You are a young lady there no need for such rude words!" She nagged. Typical mother, she hates swearing she always tells me off for it or gives me judgemental eyes. "Sorry mother." I droned, I ran upstairs to my room to unpack the rest of my boxes.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Finally an hour of unpacking and I was all done, the only thing I had to do now was set up my drum kit but that can wait till another day. My phone started buzzing like crazy, I picked it up to see I had been added to a group chat on Facebook and the boys wanted to get my attention.
Me: okay I'm here what's up? X
Luke: woo she's not dead x
Mike: we were thinking of hanging out D'you wanna come with us??? X

Now I had to think about this, should I leave my house or should I stay home and be anti social??
Me: okay where we going?? X
Ashton:beach!! BEACH! X
You: okay i will get changed and then we can meet at one of yours. X
Boys: okay x

When I lived in England the only beach I went to was one in Portsmouth and it was all stones so to be going to Sydney beach which was sand and fresh blue water was exciting. Now to tell my mother. Yay (!) I ran down stairs to the kitchen to see my mother unpacking plates and thing and sorting them into designated cupboards. "Mummy, can I go to the beach with my friends?" I pleaded, I always called her mummy to get what I want and 99% of the time it works. "Yes Bethany but be home by 10:00 no later!" She warned, ran and squeezed her saying Thankyou about 8 times. I ran upstairs and put on my black bikini which I covered with a white transparentish loose crop top and some dark blue denim shorts. I chose to wear my black vans and take my towel and bag with me.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
OFF TO ASHTONS I GO.