Blue eyes - chapter 22

I went back to the hotel and sat on the floor. "I love the rain" I sighed as I laid my soaking wet body on the floor and closed my eyes. "What happened to you? Did you go swimming?" Calum asked whilst laughing,I sat up and smiled  "no but I just made a shit load of money" I smiled a small smile. "Really ?how much?" He asked sarcasticly. "£1.7 k, how much are you making on tour?" I said calmly, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "Trust me it's not for good reasons" I sighed, I walked into the bathroom nd placed a towel over my dripping hair. "What could be so bad?" He chuckled, I just shook my head and looked at my shoes. "I was left it in a will and I picked up the final testiment today as well" I sighed and took the heels off my feet. "Oh beth, I'm sorry I!-" I cut him off quickly. "Don't say sorry, I've had sympathetic looks from loads of big wigs already today and the last thing I want is for my friends to do the same" I said firmly, he pulled me into a cuddle before quickly letting go. "You're all wet" I laughed at his comment thanks to my dirty mind. "You have a dirty mind bevan" He said whilst shaking his head. "I prefer the term 'sexy imagination'" I giggled, calum giggled too. "Where's the boys?" I asked quickly looking around to see nobody. "They went to go get some fireball" He groaned. "They don't sell it in the uk" I pointed out. "I'm gonna go lay down, it's been a long day and I'm tired." I said quietly as I walked towards the bed. "I'm gonna go catch the guys up and tell them" Calum said as he jogged out the hotel, I quickly got changed and sat up on the bed, the whole day hit me like a solid brick wall and I came crumbling down. I cried and cried until I fell asleep which wasn't very long. Why does this happen to me when ever I find happiness?